PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite Christmas movie?

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-27-2004, 09:17 PM
I am sitting here watching the Grinch and then I was wondering what everyone's favourite Christmas movies are?

The Grinch isn't my favourite but I really like it:) I think my favourite is Santa Who? and both of the Santa Clauses:) I'm sure there are alot more that I really like but I can't think of what they're called.

countrycowgirl
11-27-2004, 09:20 PM
mine is RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER!..... the original one with the I think they are clay :D

GraciesMommy
11-27-2004, 09:22 PM
I'm watching my fav right now too..
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE

flamepony12
11-27-2004, 09:27 PM
That's so funny! right now my little brother is watching the grinch! go grinch! :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
That's so funny! right now my little brother is watching the grinch! go grinch! :D

It's on TV right now, that's the only reason I'm watching it:D

Amber
11-27-2004, 09:35 PM
My familys favorite christmas movie that we always watch together is:

A Christmas Story

It's so funny! you'll shoot your eye out kid ;)

CathyBogart
11-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Mine is definitely Love Actually. :)

cookieluver7
11-27-2004, 09:48 PM
Well let's see, I like frosty the snow man, and I know that countrycowgirl said that Rudolph the red nosed reindeer I like that too, (all the original ones that have been on television forever) but my favorite is definatly The Santa Clause with Tim Allen. I like The Santa Clause2 but the original is always better. I really wanna see Christmas with the Kranks. Anybody see it? Is it good?

guster girl
11-27-2004, 09:49 PM
My favorite is Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas! But, I also love the Grinch, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, and, the Christmas Story. I love It's a Wonderful Life, too! And, A Christmas Carol. That's a classic. I'm sure there are more, but, I can't think of them right now. :)

rizzy
11-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
Well let's see, I like frosty the snow man, and I know that countrycowgirl said that Rudolph the red nosed reindeer I like that too, (all the original ones that have been on television forever) but my favorite is definatly The Santa Clause with Tim Allen. I like The Santa Clause2 but the original is always better. I really wanna see Christmas with the Kranks. Anybody see it? Is it good?

I saw Christmas With the Kranks this weekend. It was pretty good. I really like the Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen, and Jingle all the way. But I'll *always* love Rudolph the red nosed raindeer and Frosty the Snowman!:D

KYS
11-27-2004, 10:03 PM
A Christmas story, is one of my favorites too. :)

manda_moo87
11-27-2004, 10:28 PM
I've got a few... :) I know I've got more but my mind has gone blank at the moment!

The Christmas Story
The Grinch
Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer
Its A Wonderful Life
Jack Frost
Prancer

petslover
11-27-2004, 10:41 PM
The Christmas story is my favorite too.
My family always make sure we watch that together. its great!

christa
11-27-2004, 10:46 PM
Well . . . I can't believe that no one has said "NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION" . . . that is my absolute favorite movie . . . and close to being my favorite movie in general! I think I could quote the whole movie by heart!

petslover
11-27-2004, 10:51 PM
NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION -- I can't believe I forgot that movie! That is a great movie! I love that. You know that I got to see them make the Vegas Vacation movie. I was at the Hoover Dam the same time they were filming that scene at the Hoover Dam. It was awesome. Those movies rock!

davidpizzica
11-27-2004, 11:02 PM
My four favorites are 1) White Christmas, 2) I'ts a Wonderful Life (my dad knew Jimmy Stewart in school) 3) Miracle on 34th Street, and 4) any film version of A Christmas Carol.

Corinna
11-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Emmit otter is my hubbys faviote , I love a Christmas carol done by Rich Little doing all the parts in his charaters.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-27-2004, 11:25 PM
ELF!

manda_moo87
11-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by david p
2) I'ts a Wonderful Life (my dad knew Jimmy Stewart in school)

:eek: Wow! That is sooo neat!!

Cincy'sMom
11-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by guster girl
My favorite is Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas!

Oh my gosh!! Someone else knows Emmer Otter!!! I love that!!!

Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
A Christmas Story
Santa Claus:The Movie (dudley moore, John Lithgow)
Holiday Inn

I also saw Christmas with the Kranks. It was pretty funny. Iread the book (John Grisham "Skipping Christmas") and I htink it stayed pretty true to the book.

BitsyNaceyDog
11-28-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
I also saw Christmas with the Kranks. It was pretty funny. Iread the book (John Grisham "Skipping Christmas") and I htink it stayed pretty true to the book.

I want to see that. I read "Skipping Christmas" too, Last year.

I love so many Christmas movies. I would say that "Micky's Christmas Carol" is pretty high up on the list of my favorites. along with "The Santa Claus", "A Christmas Story", "The Grinch", "Ruldolph and The Island of Misfit Toys" I could go on and on.

Samantha Puppy
11-28-2004, 09:58 AM
I can't believe no one said "White Christmas"! I love that movie - don't get to see it nearly enough though.

I also love "Love Actually" (I'm about to watch it right now) and the Alistair Sim version of "A Christmas Carol".

Lilith Cherry
11-28-2004, 10:04 AM
I love these ones:

Christmas Carol
Miracle on 34th st.
It's a Wonderful Life
The Nightmare before Christmas

also though, "The Mousehole Cat" about a wonderful cat and Starry gazey pie made from fresh mackerel!

chelsea
11-28-2004, 10:16 AM
I'ts a Wonderful Life, I love that movie.

Freckles
11-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Miracle on 34th Street. :) The black and white one with Natalie Wood. Practically know it by heart, but it's still fun.

joanofark
11-28-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
ELF!

Me too!

lynnestankard
11-28-2004, 11:37 AM
"It's a Wonderful Life" - great!!!

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
11-28-2004, 01:47 PM
My very favorite is A Christmas Carol with Alistar Simm. I also love White Christmas though. :D

carole
11-28-2004, 02:03 PM
A christmas Carol of course lol.;) :D

davidpizzica
11-28-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
I can't believe no one said "White Christmas"! I love that movie - don't get to see it nearly enough though.

I also love "Love Actually" (I'm about to watch it right now) and the Alistair Sim version of "A Christmas Carol". I love White Christmas! I mentioned it in my earlier post. I think I know every line of dialogue in that movie!

RICHARD
11-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Die Hard with Bruce Willis.....

Think for a second.......IT IS a Xmas movie!!

The quarterback is toast!!:confused:

the Olive Xmas cartoon....the one with the penguin.

Nomilynn
11-28-2004, 04:28 PM
My favourite ALL TIME movie is "One Magic Christmas"

It's not well known but it's SOOOO GOOOD!! If you haven't seen it, go rent it. It has Mary Steenbergen in it.

Other favourite Christmas movies are:
Muppet Christmas Carol (I like that version better than any other one :P)
Prancer
The original Rudolph and Frosty's
and the most recent one to add to the list.. The Polar Express :D

CamCamPup33
11-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Elf, and A christmas story..

I just love it when the little kid's mom (Forgot his name) dressed him up in like 10 million jackets, and he can barely walk. :p

Mandy1
11-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Miracle on 34th street:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-28-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by chelsea
It's a Wonderful Life, I love that movie.

Same here!! I also love "White Christmas!";)