PDA

View Full Version : Bandanas??

LorraineO
11-27-2004, 08:34 PM
Has everyon gotten thier bandanas from thier swap partner?? I havent yet.... Was just wondering if I was the only one still waiting??

LorraineO
11-28-2004, 06:57 AM
Gee,, guess I am! :( :(

RottiMommy49
11-28-2004, 09:48 AM
No your not. I didn't even know about it, guess I missed the post.
:(

Deb, Monty and Kiki:)

shais_mom
11-28-2004, 02:37 PM
you might want to send a pm/email to Kay when she gets home she was in charge .....
may take her a day or so to respond since she just got home from her trip....

Sorry to hear you haven't received - bummer....

Miss Meow
11-28-2004, 03:03 PM
No, I haven't. That doesn't worry me so much, but not hearing from the person sending has offended me completely :mad: A quick e-mail to say hi, I'm broke and have no money, or whatever wouldn't hurt ...

I just checked that person up on the members' list but it seems strange; they haven't posted since April :confused:

Kfamr
11-28-2004, 03:31 PM
She's sent me plenty PM's and i've told her what her person has told me. From what I know, two(?) packages have been sent her way.
I KNOW her person would not, not send.

Miss Meow, I checked and your person last posted last month.
I'm not sure what's up with them, but I HAVE sent them a PM asking if they've sent yet. I have not gotten a reply.
If you don't recieve yours, i'm hoping someone will be willing to help me send some your way, cause i'm not able to send all the way to Aussie without help. :o I sent two bandanas to Canada once, and the shipping fee was over $10.. for TWO bandanas.

I wish people were just capable of following deadlines and rules, it makes me feel horrible as the person who puts it together, and then I get tons of PM's from those who haven't recieved and some are even rude about it. :(
Ahh well.. I don't know if i'll ever be doing this again.

Miss Meow
11-28-2004, 04:21 PM
Kay, you've done a great job organising this and all the other swaps you've done.

If I don't get anything, then maybe I can do another swap with anyone else who doesn't receive.

I desperately hope my recipient gets hers soon as I feel really, really bad about our postal system :(

Cookiebaker
11-28-2004, 05:12 PM
I am more than happy to make some bandanas for someone who didn't recieve a package!!! I found out I enjoy making bandanas! ;)

Miss Meow
11-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by petslover
You know what. If I was in charge of that, I would give their name out to everyone so that they can't do that again to someone. Especially the one that hasn't posted since April.

The April comment was me being a klutz with the member list - scratch that one! :o

LorraineO
11-28-2004, 06:41 PM
Kay,, you did a great job,,, I hope I havent been too much of a bother,, but like some others have said,, it hurts ones feeling when they dont recieve any word or anything at all.....

I just hope we can still do swaps,,, its fun and it made me feel great sending to my swap partner!!!