PDA

View Full Version : What's on your Christmas Wish List?

Toby's my baby
11-27-2004, 06:45 PM
I thought it would be fun to see what everybody wanted for Christmas this year. . . post away!!

Feel free to add your siblings or parents wish lists too. :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-27-2004, 06:49 PM
I honestly can't think of anything I want except for a Digital Camera (which I *think* I might be getting!) It would be a great surprise to get another Dachshund sometime after Christmas, I know that's very unlikely though.
I wish I knew of a few things I want since my Mom is going Christmas shopping this weekend and keeps asking me what I want:)

flamepony12
11-27-2004, 06:51 PM
Ha! I dont have one.. All I think i'm going to ask for from "santa" is lots of stuff 4 the fur/feather kids. ;)

my brother Patrick is 4 and his list goes on for about a mile. ;) everytime a commercial comes on he says, "I WANT THAT!" lol :p

Toby's my baby
11-27-2004, 06:55 PM
LOL!! I wish I had a REAL list. My list consist of things that are too expensive. . . like a new puter and digi cam. We got my dad a Foosball table for Christmas and it is going in MY room :rolleyes: I guess thats just more for me to clean around :o
I will probably just ask for money, or a BestBuy gift certificate, in my eyes money and gift certificates are the best, because then you can buy exactly what you want, even though they aren't as sentimental.

GoldenRetrLuver
11-27-2004, 06:56 PM
Nothing really. I'll probably just donate money to a Golden Retriever rescue. :)

I would *love* to get the Canon Powershot A95, but it's pretty expensive. My parents do always end up getting me a few things, though, regardless of whether I want anything or not. Usually all are Golden Retriever/dog related.

chrissycat21
11-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Hmmm...

I'm asking for new riding boots, cubes and coroplast (to make a new cage for Taffy), and I would love (but most likely not getting) a new computer that would hold the sims 2.

I already got one early Christmas present, Buttons cage!

bluekat
11-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Hm...a dog..another cat..:p A laptop..lol I don't know. Most of the things I want are always too expensive.:p

cookieluver7
11-27-2004, 09:57 PM
1. Hilary Duff cd
2. purse
3. fluffy pillow (ya know, one of those real cushy ones that come in different shapes and colors. some are animals.)
4. silver earings
5. CLOTHES! I luv clothes!
6. Whatever! Surprises, I loooove surprises!

This is a cool thread! I can't wait to see what other people want for Christmas!

buckner
11-27-2004, 10:51 PM
Aww, come on guys, post your Christmas Wish Lists!! Save me, I need ideas. My list is due Monday and I've got NOTHING!

My problem is if I see something I want, it's usually going to be too expensive for me to buy so I tell myself "I'll put it on my Christmas List" but I ALWAYS forget. Agggh. So guys, come on!! Keep posting them!

*LabLoverKEB*
11-27-2004, 10:54 PM
I want those fake ugg boots from Target. (I know, I'm such a dork, and such a 'follower'!):D :D
Stuff for Sadie girl
Clothes
Books
I can't really think of anything else., lol

davidpizzica
11-27-2004, 11:12 PM
I know that this isn't too Christmasy, but I consider ny new knee as an early Christmas present! This the first time in over a year that I'm pain free and not limpimg! My second present is that my car is paid off.

wolf_Q
11-28-2004, 12:04 AM
Another dog.......or a house so I could get more dogs and cats. :) A new car would be nice too. ;)

Not that I'm getting any of those things. :( I'd really like a new stereo, new digital camera, and the U2 iPod. My parents won't buy any of those things however so if I want them I will have to buy them myself. I think they may get me some of The Simpsons on dvd.

Miranda_Rae
11-28-2004, 12:08 AM
Toys for Heidi that she couldn't destroy (or ones that would take awhile), fancy bowls, leashes, sweaters, etc.

I feel SO selfish wanting things and giving people wish lists for my birthday and Christmas, but if they ask I do tell them what i want. I mean if they really want to buy me something they might as well buy me something they know i will like/need/want whatever. :o I want some new CDs though. No clothes though...I MUST stay away from the clothes. :p

cloverfdx
11-28-2004, 07:01 AM
I know that this isn't too Christmasy, but I consider ny new knee as an early Christmas present! This the first time in over a year that I'm pain free and not limpimg! My second present is that my car is paid off.
David that is wonderfull :D, i am so glad to hear you are not in pain anymore.

I dont have a wish list, i dont "Need" anything. I got my new Digi Cam for my Birthday, so i am happy. Ohhh actualy i thought of something, you can get the entire series of "Sex and the City" on DVD ($200, i cannot spend that much money on myself), nor would i want anyone to spend that much money on me.
I will just buy a whole heap of dog food to donate to our local RSPCA.

GraciesMommy
11-28-2004, 07:49 AM
A gold dog charm for my bracelet
perfume (eternity and obsession)
Shoes and purse ( my hubby always picks something cute out, he has great taste and that is always a surprise)
A diamond belly ring

BitsyNaceyDog
11-28-2004, 09:12 AM
There are a hundred things we need, but wont be getting. We need to get new floors (take up the carpet and put down tile). We need a new shed. I need the a/c in my car fixed. I need a computer chair, my "computer chair" now is a kitchen chair. Justin has a really nice chair that my parents bought him last year, so I'm hoping they will get me one this year.

Samantha Puppy
11-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Last year, I asked for practical stuff (like kitchen appliances, utensils, pans, pots, bowls, dishes, etc.) and I got tons, so it was great and very helpful for when I moved out. But this year, I don't want ANYTHING practical. I want fun stuff.

I saw a cute pair of pajamas at Gap, with a fluffy, soft, pink sherpa robe that I would LOVE to have.

I want Sims 2 and the computer upgrades so that I can play it.

I want a couple sweaters at my favorite store, B. Moss.

I want the DVD set of "North and South".

A pink watch from Fossil

New curtains for the living room so that I can take down the ugly, non-working blinds that the previous owner left behind.

I think that's it.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-28-2004, 10:01 AM
I would love a new pair ow earrings, with a pearl :) , a couple of new books, a cd, etc... ;) .
In fact, I would be most happy with a package full of health :D

cloverfdx
11-28-2004, 10:11 AM
In fact, I would be most happy with a package full of health
I am keeping you in my prayers Lut.

Toby's my baby
11-28-2004, 01:27 PM
Great Christmas lists!!

I am not sure what I want, my brothers are ranting on me but its hard to think of stuff I need/want.

I dont really NEED anything, but I would like a new Dell computer and a new Digital Camera, I also found some PJ's at Deb and Vanity that I like, and there are a few CD's that I want, other wise I don't have anything. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get a Miniature Pinscher for Christmas/Birthday, if my parents got a puppy for me, for my birthday, I would tell everybody not to get me anything, because that would satisfy me. . . :o this is making me feel selfish. . :rolleyes: lol

carole
11-28-2004, 01:52 PM
I would really like a digital camera, so I can share pics of my cats and life to everyone here on PT, but I know I won't be getting it this year, ah well I can now borrow my Dad's new camera.

I have a birthday just before xmas, my daughter is buying me some new sunglasses that I desperately need, my mother already gave me a new clock, does not sound exiting, but its cool with cane surrounding and shells, hard to explain, and I know she will spoil me with some more things.

My children just want cash this year, but I always buy a few nice little trinkets for them , so they have something to open on xmas day.

More than anything I would love a holiday, just to get away from the boring old routine, but then my heart aches as I have to leave lexie and Ash at the cattery. sigh.!!!:)

P.S David isn't there something else you forgot on your xmas wish list beginning with D... .he he ;) :D?

christa
11-28-2004, 02:22 PM
I already know what I want . . . and it's on it's way!

We're getting a new DELL!!! LOL

Tonya
11-28-2004, 02:38 PM
Ok, everyone. Get your pens and paper out....you can send my gifts to: :p

My christmas wish list:
wedding ring
slippers
bubble bath

That's it. I'm a clothes person and I can't wear anything but maternity this year, so I'm hard to shop for.

davidpizzica
11-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by carole
I would really like a digital camera, so I can share pics of my cats and life to everyone here on PT, but I know I won't be getting it this year, ah well I can now borrow my Dad's new camera.

I have a birthday just before xmas, my daughter is buying me some new sunglasses that I desperately need, my mother already gave me a new clock, does not sound exiting, but its cool with cane surrounding and shells, hard to explain, and I know she will spoil me with some more things.

My children just want cash this year, but I always buy a few nice little trinkets for them , so they have something to open on xmas day.

More than anything I would love a holiday, just to get away from the boring old routine, but then my heart aches as I have to leave lexie and Ash at the cattery. sigh.!!!:)

P.S David isn't there something else you forgot on your xmas wish list beginning with D... .he he ;) :D? Oh, Carole! How can I forget!! Donna is forever at the top of my wish list! Also at the top is that our plans come together so that we can meet each other face to face an go on from there.

slick
11-28-2004, 03:52 PM
I don't have anything on my wish list except a few disney videos. Our family doesn't exchange prezzies anyway; just stocking stuffers.

Personally I think it's really getting out of hand. You see commercials this time of year promoting diamond jewellery for "only $999.99".... :rolleyes: To me that's not what Christmas is all about. I won't bother going into the "when I was a kid" speech, but sometimes I just wish for simpler times when Christmas wasn't all about money.

Nomilynn
11-28-2004, 04:23 PM
I've made up my wish list already.. it mostly had things for the cats, cute items for my house and some things from the Disney Store (I LOOVE Disney!).

This year I've had way more fun getting things for other people.. I've bought both my parents DVD's, I'm making my mom a sweater and my dad a vest, and I got my mom a gift basket with Yardley products and my dad a really neat Laser Level set (he loves tools :P). I also know what I'm getting for everyone else, just haven't bought them yet, so it's going great for me :D

carole
11-28-2004, 05:53 PM
Oh slick my sentiments exactly, I have such a limited budget really, and yet I feel the pressure to buy beyond my means, I know I should be stronger, but the truth is I am not., but this year I have made some changes and set limits, so far its working reasonably well lol.

I find myself each year feeling the blues at xmas time, when in fact it should be a happy time, filled with joy, laughter and small gifts, I am much in need of help to feel the xmas spirit, its well lost its appeal., however I put on the act for my daughter's sake mainly and try to enter into the xmas spirit.

slleipnir
11-28-2004, 05:53 PM
I really want a telephoto lens..that's about it I think

QueenScoopalot
11-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Peace on Earth, and a housefull of healthy fosters, and keepers. Oh yeah...a hired husband to do all the things mine doesn't. :rolleyes: Preferably without the butt crack, and baggy jeans and beer belly thank you. :D

Kfamr
11-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Well, before today I would have said nothing but.. I saw a commercial for this on TV and i'm dying for it..

http://www.videodirect.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CP220
http://www.videodirect.com/Merchant2/graphics/canon/digitalprinters/cp220.jpg

anna_66
11-28-2004, 08:31 PM
There's really only one thing I want (Angus), but....a new digi camera would be great. But maybe later. Since Mark is off work until February we're not going to exchange gifts. I'm just buying for others instead:)

Jamieejo85
11-28-2004, 11:29 PM
I only really want two things which are a new Kate Spade purse and Lucky perfume, but my family usually ends up buying me clothes and stuff like that which I love.

Toby's my baby
11-29-2004, 11:44 AM
Sounds like a lot of us want Digi Cams and/or are getting computers!! Lucky!!
My family is also hoping for a healthy house this Christmas, my dad is still pretty sick, we are all hoping the doctors can find out what is wrong with him before Christmas and we can all me safe and happy this Christmas.

I agree with slick also, I dont think Christmas should be all about money and gifts, it should be about family and getting together and celebrating, but I know things have changed and its more about the gifts, even though we all enjoy seeing family on Christmas.

Keep your Christmas wish lists coming, I love reading what everybody would like to open on Christmas!!

heinz57_79
11-29-2004, 02:30 PM
A Wish List it is... especially since we're low on funds. ;)

A new dig. camera.
A printer/scanner/copier.
A computer game.
An XBox or PS2.
this Nifty game system I saw at the mall
at least half a dozen dvds - Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Star Wars, Shrek 2 are just a couple.
Swords or other nifty weapons.
A new flat screen/wide screen tv.
A new car.
ANYTHING from Williams Sonoma or Crate and Barrel
More specifically, there's this grill at Williams Sonoma that I would KILL for. :)
And as long as I'm dreaming... how bout a pony? ;)

Desert Arabian
11-29-2004, 03:42 PM
MY LIST:

1) Yellow Lab
2) Horse
3) Yellow Lab
4) Horse
5) Yellow Lab
6) Horse
7) Yellow Lab
8) Horse
9) Yellow Lab
10) Horse

Actually, I really don't have a Christmas list. :p

mina'smomma
11-30-2004, 07:38 AM
Well it was a beautiful victorian crib at an antique shop for our daughter, but now its a curio cabinet where I can put her picture so it will never suffer the hands of Lee's friend's destructive child.

dukedogsmom
12-01-2004, 07:45 PM
For Duke to be happy and healthy forever........