PDA

View Full Version : 2 more pictures

jenluckenbach
11-27-2004, 05:53 AM
My kitties are SO bad today. Last night (2am :mad: ) I was woken up to a lovely sound/sight! A glass vase that was loaded with smooth glass (decorative) pebbles had been pushed on the floor (from a location that was SUPPOSE to be cat-safe!) teeny tiny pieces of glass everywhere!
Then....after getting the first 3 pictures posted this morning, they managed to swipe my camera onto the floor and BROKE a piece off. (the cover over the flash) So I needed to test to see if the camera still worked. Here are the results:

Jim
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Cats/Jim11-27-04.jpg

Jasper and Monte
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Cats/Jasper11-27-04.jpg

So I guess, no harm done, I can still take pictures .......... NAW-TEE kitties!

catcrazylady
11-27-2004, 06:12 AM
Oooooh Jen they were NAWTEE!!! I don't think I have ever seen a nawtee post from you! With all those kitties there has to be trouble at times. They just can't help themselves!!;) :D

Cleaning up little pieces of glass is certainly no fun but at 2:00am!!!:eek: Thank goodness the camera isn't broken!! ShewWeee! That would have been AWFUL!!!

I know those three beautiful babies (Jasper, Jim & Monty) were not involved in any of the NAWTINESS!!

Jim you are one adorable kitty!!!!:D

slick
11-27-2004, 07:27 AM
Oh my gosh, I'm so glad my kitties are too old to do nawtee stuff like that. What a cleanup job; and in the middle of the night too. What are you going do? Love them just as much in the morning.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-27-2004, 07:41 AM
Oops, that must have been scary, seeing your camera on the ground :eek: :eek: . Luckily, no harm is done. Monte has a "guilty" look in his eyes.....:confused:

catmandu
11-27-2004, 08:29 AM
It was MICE,that knocked the vase,over,and your Cats were in pursuit,when the camera jumped onto the floor! Innocent Cats,we say!!!

kimlovescats
11-27-2004, 10:09 AM
NAWTEE kitties, but oh sooooooo beautiful!!!:rolleyes: :D

NoahsMommy
11-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Oh...those are nawtee kitties! I hate when they break glass because when I clean it up, they all want to help.

I don't recall seeing many pictures of Jasper. He's such a pretty kitty. :)

rg_girlca
11-27-2004, 04:32 PM
Oh that was very nawtee.

Phew! I'm so glad that your camera is still in working order.
Otherwise we wouldn't be able to see those gorgeous cats of yours Jen.:)

krazyaboutkatz
11-27-2004, 05:31 PM
There always seems to be at least one naughty kitty in my house at all times.;) I'm so glad that they didn't break your camera. Your cats are gorgeous.:D

ChrisH
11-28-2004, 05:01 AM
Well, guess they figured out one way to get you to take pictures! :D And lovely pictures of three gorgeous furries they are too. :)