PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Nola!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-27-2004, 04:34 AM
You are a gorgeous cat, Nola! How sweet of you to talk so often to your humans. I am sure they appreciated this very much!! And you can use a human toilet? Wow, talking about a sophisticated
queen!!
Have a happy cat-of-the-day day, Nola!!
btw; The Lion King is my favorite film ;)

Lillycat
11-27-2004, 05:18 AM
such a lovely mannered and pretty girl! congratulations to the cotd!!!

catmandu
11-27-2004, 08:17 AM
Nola,you are a testimony,as to why somany people,love Pet talk,and that is the compassion,and caring,for the lost,and hungry Cats!And when Saint Peter ,chooses those,who get in the Pearly Gates,it is going to be the people,who do things,that make a difference,in the lives,of the small,and the weakest,among us!Not the people who attend church,and then live the life of the Philistine,the other 6 Days!A Tremendous Found CatMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOW To Nola COTD,and her wonderful Guardian.

lizbud
11-27-2004, 10:04 AM
Hello Nola,

You look like a pretty Princess in your sweet picture.:) I'm so
happy that you found great people to love & appreciate your
special charms. Happy congratulations on being chosen for
honors today as our CAT OF THE DAY.:) Long happy & healthy
life to you sweetie.

Jax
11-27-2004, 10:16 AM
Nola, you are one seriously lovely kitty girl! What a pretty picture of you basking in the warm CA sun. I just can't believe how incredibly smart you are too - using the toi, my goodness, that is impressive!! Congrats to Nola!!! :) :D :)

Cleocatra
11-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Good morning to your gorgeous, marblized self, Nola! What a beautiful blessing you are, sweetie. I was wondering if you could email me your phone number just so I could hear you on the answering machine! :D Congratulations today on being COTD and I hope you and your mommy continue to have a love-enriched, contented life! And Happy Holidays!! :) :) :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-27-2004, 01:25 PM
Nola
You are indeed a beauty!
I'm so glad you found yourself a wonderful loving family and forever home. I bet you are really singing for happiness sometimes! We people don't always understand catly meows, you know! ;)
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today! :D

NoahsMommy
11-27-2004, 01:52 PM
Nola,

Many congratulations on your special day, although, I think any day is special when you're in it.

It was so nice getting to know your fun tortie personality. Keep keeping that meowmie of yours happy, you sound like a wonderful companion.

Congrats, sweetie!

:D

tatsxxx11
11-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Beautiful doesn't begin to describe you Nola:) What a stunning torti girl you are; your coloring and markings are breathtaking! But never one to stand on looks alone, you are just as smart and loving as you are beautiful! It's clear from the look of contentment on your sweet, sweet face Nola that you and your devoted human are one heavenly match:) Especially at this time of year, rescue tales such as yours lift our spirits and warm our hearts! Nola, I wish for you and proud person a lifetime of loyal friendship and unconditional love:) Congratulations to beautiful Nala, our most precious Cat of the Day:) Hugs and purrrs to you pretty girl from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver!

Dan Holder
11-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Now there's a picture of contented kitty. She should be, having a human she's so compatible with. Very pretty cat. Many happy years to her.

karlyb
11-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Nola, you have the most unique fur color I've ever seen. You are beautiful! Poor girl, you got off to a rough start, didn't you? I hope you've forgotten all that bad stuff. How did you learn to use the toilet?!! You are a very clever girl and I'm sure your mom appreciates not having to clean a litter box. Nola, your mom loves you so very much. I hope you have many more happy and healthy years together.