PDA

View Full Version : Stormy + the vet...

sweet_stormy
11-26-2004, 08:22 PM
Stormy is going to get an appointment to go to the vets sometime next week.... Hope everything is ok.... She ate some of our turkey... and some gravey.... but she wont eat her cat food... I dont know why :(.... Maybe its a fase (sp?)? Or she might have a disease.... Her father had a disease, and I think her mother did too... but different ones.... Im scared for my baby.... :(

~*Becky*~

NoahsMommy
11-26-2004, 08:33 PM
She didn't eat her food after she ate the turkey and gravy? Was that just now? Or yesturday? Maybe she's full?

Is she drinking water? Are you sure she isn't just prefering turkey and gravy over cat food?

I hope your vet visit goes OK. Let s know how she does.

lisalee
11-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Sometimes cats will do these things, especially if they have too much of what us humans are eating, they can be finincky at times. It's good though to have Stormy checked out if your worried, I hope she's ok and it's nothing other than her being a little picky.

slick
11-26-2004, 09:45 PM
Prayers on the way for Stormy. That's why I give my kitties some hooman food only about once a month, otherwise, they would beg for it every day. Sure hope she is OK.

slick

catmandu
11-27-2004, 08:44 AM
Sometimes Cats get bored,with thier food,even The ound Cats,but when they are hungry,they eat.As my Dear Mother,once told me,no Cat will starve,to death,if there is food about!!