PDA

View Full Version : black friday.......

WRR
11-26-2004, 08:23 AM
can't believe one of my nieghbors wives went shopping at 5:30 a.m. with a friend....... :eek:

got all my shopping done "on line" weeks ago.....

let your fingers do the shopping...not your feet....:p :D

everyone hv@gr8 weekend.

I'm going up to get ready to head to the gym. I have about 5 lbs worth of seafood to work off from yesterday (burp) :eek: :cool:

chocolatepuppy
11-26-2004, 08:59 AM
Me? No way, after working 6 days most of this year and having four days off now, I'm staying home and gonna clean and spend time with my furkids! Shopping, I already bought two gifts off of QVC this morning, have the Foster and Smith catolog on the kitchen table ready to make a call! :)

lbaker
11-26-2004, 09:45 AM
I avoid major stores and shopping malls all the time but especially this time of year. I like the small Smithsonian museum shops along the National Mall or maybe a book store, that's it. By the way WRR, thanks for your Thanksgiving greeting the other day. Just wish you would accompany your posts with more pictures of your Wolfdog ;) I just can't seem to get enough. Maybe it's because I miss Souraya's Drake so much (he's another Wolfdog.. now overseas with Souraya while her hubby Andrew is overseas in the military). Are you close enough in VA for me to maybe visit? hint hint;)

heinz57_79
11-26-2004, 12:26 PM
Last year at this time I was working at Circuit City. I couldn't believe the line that stretched all the way around the building at 4am. GET A LIFE!! :rolleyes: There is nothing i need that desperately that I can't wait for. Tonite, I'm closing at Starbucks (7pm - 12am) and I'm dreading it. We;re in a shopping complex that has a Ross, Target, Marshalls and a couple other stores. We're gonna be slammed with cranky people who missed sales, had to deal with other cranky people, and didn't get the last tupperware set on sale for $1. *sigh* Welcome to the Holiday Season. :)

cookieluver7
11-26-2004, 07:38 PM
I didn't go shopping today because I did not want to get up at 4:30!

Twisterdog
11-26-2004, 11:55 PM
That's insane. My niece was at Walmart at 6:00 am this morning. I cannot possibly imagine that. I stayed home all day. There is NO sale that would force out into that madness today.

Corinna
11-27-2004, 12:38 AM
I had to go and get an ink cartridge what a headache at 11:30 . I needed body armor carts galorie. My daughter had to be at her regester at 4:45 at Shopko this AM she said the line out side when she got there at 4:15 was about 50 deep. NUTS had all my shopping done by Sept.