PDA

View Full Version : Special Pet Talk thanks from Andy.

Fett
11-25-2004, 02:00 PM
Thank all of you in this online community for the prayers and well wishes during my recent surgeries. Thanks for the cards I received, Phred for the phone calls in the hospital, all the multiple threads Kim had going online here. ;) You folks are great. Thank you so much.

I got the staples out on Tuesday, and my right arm is still a bit tight, as far as range of motion, typing and using the computer mouse, etc. They also took a chest X-ray and I have to go back next week. This kinda scared me like there could still be leaking or something going on, so looks like I'm not out of the woods yet. Keep the prayers coming until the docs say I'm clear on the road to recovery, people! Thanks in advance!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Your plenty welcome, Andy! Glad to hear you are getting better... :o I'd be plenty scared! You are very brave... :D

Cinder & Smoke
11-25-2004, 02:18 PM
;)

Hey ~ QUIT wanderin in the woods - you'll *worry* yourself
into a relapse! :eek: :(

I'm sure that someone took a peek at that last X-ray - and IF
a problem had been seen they'd have started to fix it by now.

If you concentrate on light exercise, good eating, and Feelin GOOD -
you'll be over this before you know it! :)

We'll do the *wurryin* - YOU just Get Better!

Now - go EAT some Turkey & Stuffin!

;)
:D

Jods
11-25-2004, 02:31 PM
Get well soon Andy!!! :)

slick
11-25-2004, 03:37 PM
It's so nice to hear from you Andy and like Phred says...concentrate on getting yourself well. We won't let you get lost in the woods forever.;)

lynnestankard
11-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Hi Andy - Great to talk to you.

As Phred said - quit walking' in them woods!! We'll be sending search parties out to look for you!!

Hope your Mum is feeding you up good style - and that your eating it!!

At least with the staples out you'll be a bit easier eh?

Don't even think we're going to stop these prayers coming and big {{{{Hugs}}}} across the miles. Your in my thoughts and me and fur kids have got every appendage crossed - no slacking now Andy - just Get Well Soon xxxx

Lynne

anna_66
11-26-2004, 08:39 AM
Hey Andy!

Glad to hear your home for the holidays:D

I'm sure everything is going to be A-Ok so stop your worrying!!

Prayers still coming for you!

cloverfdx
11-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Good to hear from you Andy, i will continue with the prayers. :)

Cincy'sMom
11-26-2004, 08:51 AM
Great to see you home and on the road to recovery Andy!!

Karen
11-26-2004, 08:52 AM
As I tell a certain other someone:
Now that you are on the road to recovery, stay in the middle of it and DON'T fall off! ;)

Barbara
11-26-2004, 08:52 AM
Hi Andy- good to hear you're out and about- and I am sure they only want to check on you next time.

I always have to laugh when I see your screen name: I have no idea whether you know that "Fett" is a German word. And in German it means fat. As in butter or oil.
But as an adjective it means fat. As in obese:D

I always thought it was not very fitting but maybe it helps to gain a little weight;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-26-2004, 09:25 AM
Hi! I am glad to hear that you are recovering well! I am sure you are happy that those staples are out now; the wound is much less painfull now, isn't it?! I hope that the removing didn't hurt to much??:)

lovemyshiba
11-26-2004, 09:27 AM
Hi Andy!!!

So nice to "hear" from you:D

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better--I'm sure the docs just want to check up on you again.

As far as the prayers go--no problem:)

Keep feeling better!!

kimlovescats
11-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Hi Andy!!! It is so good to hear from you, and know that you are home! I know the x-ray thing has you worried, but try not to ... (yeah right, huh?).... hopefully they are just being extremely cautious after all you have been through!

(gentle hugs)

GET WELL SOON!!!! ;)

NoahsMommy
11-26-2004, 12:02 PM
How wonderful to hear from you, Andy!

We'll be praying until you're all better. :)

Edwina's Secretary
11-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Way to go Andy!!!!

cookieluver7
11-26-2004, 05:11 PM
I'm glad you are doing well. And it was no problem posting. You did all of the hard things (hospital, surgery, etc.) all we had to do was e-mail, pray, and most of all worry and keep you in our hearts. I am glad you are doing much better!

Fett
11-27-2004, 12:57 PM
Thanks all! Kia is being a good nurse this weekend. Well, usually. She just sleeps a lot, more than me. LOL!

Barbara, that's funny about Fett. I'm that farthest from fat you could find. LOL! I just used it cause of the Boba Fett thing. Yeah, you guys already know that Kim and I are crazy Star Wars costumers.

Corinna
11-28-2004, 12:24 PM
Glad to hear your doing better. Now eat , listen to nurse Kia and Kim. :D

gini
11-28-2004, 12:42 PM
It is a good thing that we aren't right there with you Andy.

I think there would be a long line of us with good food, fattening of course, all waiting to feed you:D.

Just take it a day at a time and soon you will be feeling great!

We will continue prayers for you - like buying a little extra insurance for you!

ramanth
11-29-2004, 08:59 AM
Wow... 4 days I get to spend with Andy now it's back to work. :(

Work stinks! :p :(

slick
11-29-2004, 09:12 AM
Andy, I'm happy to see that you continue to improve. My prayers haven't stopped either.

Kim, I agree. Work always interferes with my social life.;)

mina'smomma
11-29-2004, 09:54 AM
Hey Andy,

We're glad to hear from you. You need to quit worrying so much or you'll just make yourself sick. If there was something seriously wrong with your x-ray the doctor would of had you in there sooner. Just listen to your doctor and everything will turn out fine I'm sure.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-29-2004, 09:54 AM
Hey Andy, good to "see" you again! Glad to hear you're still improving - just keep eating! Like Phred says, leave the worrying to us, you just keep eating and exercising and getting better! I'm sure they just want a follow up checkup to make sure everything continues to heal as expected - and that you're still eating the way you promised you would before they released you. ;) :)

moosmom
11-29-2004, 10:06 AM
Andy,

So glad you hear you're outta the hospital and on the road to recovery. We missed you!

(((hugs)))

Donna