PDA

View Full Version : What's for Thanksgiving dinner?? :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-25-2004, 01:10 PM
I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys have for Thanksgiving...(even though it's probably all mostly the same);) We had turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, green beans, buns, and cherry and pumpkin pie to tip it off!! (whew, what a meal!):D

What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?? Mine were/are the mashed potatoes and gravy...yum!;)

Hope you have a great one!!;)

guineapiglover4life
11-25-2004, 01:15 PM
Well, the regular old turkey, cranberry sauce, taters, pies, gravy, and all of that.

neko1
11-25-2004, 03:12 PM
Well since I'm really sick I am spending Thanksgiving alone at home:( Hubby is at his dad's, but my mom dropped off some food for me...creamy turkey soup, turkey, potatoes, veggies...

Toby's my baby
11-25-2004, 04:14 PM
We are having Thanksgiving at my house and it is going to be really small, only me, my sis, mom, dad, and grandpa. We are having:

Turkey
Gravy
Baked Corn (my favorite)
Crannberries
Mashed Potatoes
Lefsa
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! :D

guineapiglover4life
11-25-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by neko1
Well since I'm really sick I am spending Thanksgiving alone at home:( Hubby is at his dad's, but my mom dropped off some food for me...creamy turkey soup, turkey, potatoes, veggies...

My heart just sunk when I read this! I hope you feel well soon! :(

teenster3
11-26-2004, 01:09 AM
neko1
Well since I'm really sick I am spending Thanksgiving alone at home Hubby is at his dad's, but my mom dropped off some food for me...creamy turkey soup, turkey, potatoes, veggies...

"I hope you feel better soon!"
I've had a bad cold since Tuesday morning. I still got to eat the regular foods but couldn't taste much of anything besides alittle of the pumpkin pie. :( mmmm.....I missed the yummy taste of Thanksgving dinner.
Also, my dad having to work an 11- hour shift pretty much ruined the family dinner too. (Don't get my wrong...I'm still THANKFUL for what I did receive & have!)
turkey
mashed potatoes & turkey gravy
green beans
cranberry slices
rolls
pumpkin & key lime pie
milk & coffee
I loved the whole meal!
TiNa;)

RICHARD
11-26-2004, 12:23 PM
My girlfriend's dressing....

and undressing!

:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: ;)

KYS
11-26-2004, 07:40 PM
RICHARD:My girlfriend's dressing....
and undressing!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RICHARD! ;)

Lets see, I can't top Richards! lol
So I will just list the regular food.

Turkey,stuffing, mashed potatoes,yams,string bean caserol,
Ambrosia fruit salad, spinach pasta, cranberrys,
dinner rolls,
veggie platter, 3 kinds of pies, and fudge.

Hugs to everyone that was sick for Turkey Day. :(

cookieluver7
11-26-2004, 07:43 PM
I had Turkey, mashed potatoes, noodles, and dirt pudding for dessert for lunch. And for dinner, I had ham, cream corn, fritos, plain cool whip, and a brownie. The best Thanksgiving food of all time has got to be the noodles. OOOOH, I am getting hungry just thinking about it. *stomach growls*