PDA

View Full Version : Look what I've made for my girls! :)

Kirsten
11-25-2004, 01:09 PM
I just couldn't wait till Christmas... :o

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/xmas1.jpg

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/xmas2.jpg

LOL, yes I know, I'm crazy about my girls! :D Do you think I love them too much? :)

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
11-25-2004, 01:11 PM
They are very cute :D:D

NKBurlington
11-25-2004, 01:24 PM
You can never love them too much!

I see they can't wait till Christmas to open their prezzies.

Tonya
11-25-2004, 01:57 PM
It looks like they can't wait until Christmas either! Those are very cute.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2004, 02:01 PM
Aw, it looks as if your present to your girls is interesting them very much :) . Keep an extra eye on those stockings, or they will "find" the contenance BEFORE X-mas ;) :D

lynnestankard
11-25-2004, 04:01 PM
Love them too much - oh Kirsten you have to be joking. As if we could love our furries too much xxxx

Lynne

slick
11-25-2004, 04:56 PM
Do you think I love them too much?
How can you even ask that??? There's no such thing as loving your furfamily too much. :)
What a wonderful job you did on those stockings. I see there is some heavy sniffing going on...hope they can hold out until the big day. Congrats!

Killearn Kitties
11-25-2004, 06:27 PM
:D :D :D They are such lucky girls to be loved so much! :D Obviously, there's no such thing as too much! :D They are ADORABLE, milling around their stockings!

catnapper
11-25-2004, 09:27 PM
They both look very excited to break into their gifts early... I don;t blame you for wanting to give them their gifts early.

Love them too much? Nah! We all love them accorsing to their greatness - its just most other people don't see it!

krazyaboutkatz
11-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Great stockings.:) Our cats can never be too spoiled.;)

catmandu
11-26-2004, 08:38 AM
I got the Found Cat,thier treats early too,Kirsten,as the Temptations were on Special,at Petvetera,as was thier Nutro Max Indoor Snoir.And the Stockings ,will be up soon.If you are crazy,then you,are in good company,here!!

Edwina's Secretary
11-26-2004, 04:07 PM
I think you had better stock up on stocking stuffers as those won't last long!!! :D ;) :D

Kirsten
11-27-2004, 05:52 AM
LOL; I really wonder if those thingies will last long because the girls are very interested (but they don't have access to the kitchen when I'm not around)!!

It's a very nice Christmas decoration also but visitors will think that I'm totally crazy! LOL The other day, Lily's first human mommy told me on the phone how disgusted she is by people who treat their animals like hoomans, and even though I believe I treat and respect my cats as what they are - felines - I know she directed her statement to me as we disagree in many things... So I better don't let her see this. :o

Kirsten

catcrazylady
11-27-2004, 06:06 AM
Kirsten those stockings are adorable!! It's obvious the girls know they are for them. I have a feeling they aren't going to wait until Christmas!!;) :D

We can never love our furbabies too much. So what if some people think we go overboard? God sent them to us and they are his creatures that he put here for us to love. Loving them and being loved in return is a blessing in my book!:)