PDA

View Full Version : The Magic Chair

Edwina's Secretary
11-24-2004, 04:27 PM
Last night I was sitting in my new chair...which of course is an invitaton to Edwina. Eddie was hanging around, got up on the dresser, looked at himself in the mirror....all the while working up his courage.

And look what Edwina let him do!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p86c4bafde0547302ae13ec107c9952b2/f6254662.jpg

And no, my feet aren't really THAT big and I have no idea why I have such a sour look on my face... :rolleyes:

Lillycat
11-24-2004, 05:38 PM
sara.....i love those shoes! you are so lucky to have such wonderful company.....

jenluckenbach
11-24-2004, 06:00 PM
:eek: BOTH kitties! WOW :D:D

As far as the look on your face goes, if you are like me, you are probably disgusted with how long it takes for the person behind the camera to "shoot"!! I always have some sort of strange look on my face as my "GOOD" face is all used up by the time someone actually pushes the shutter button. ;)

Killearn Kitties
11-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
As far as the look on your face goes, if you are like me, you are probably disgusted with how long it takes for the person behind the camera to "shoot"!! I always have some sort of strange look on my face as my "GOOD" face is all used up by the time someone actually pushes the shutter button. ;)

That sounds so like me too! :D :D

Gosh, Edwina, you must have been feeling very mellow when this picture was taken!

slick
11-24-2004, 06:26 PM
:D :D Hee Hee...the first thing I spotted was the glass of wine on the dresser......:rolleyes: Figures.......

The E's have certainly come along way and you must be very proud of Lady Edwina. Sara, you do look very comfy and those shoes.....well.....do I not see a bit of green in the footstool? Nice decor.

NoahsMommy
11-24-2004, 06:35 PM
I love your new chair and ottoman. :)

What nice leg/chair warmers you have there. You're beginning to look like me every time I sit down in my house... ;)

Barbara
11-25-2004, 02:21 AM
What a comfy situation:) With TWO kitties- something you'll never see here!

But that chair IS a nice one- magnetic for any species I suppose:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2004, 02:38 AM
I love the "come-on-take-that-picture-now!!" -look on your face, Sara :) !! Wow, how generous of lady Edwina to let Eddie warm up your legs!! Know why? Well, she has the best spot, ha ha!!

catcrazylady
11-25-2004, 05:25 AM
What a great picture! BOTH kitties sharing your chair! Well I think Edwina must have been so cozy and comfortable that she didn't want to move and that is how Eddie managed to get his spot.;) :D

lynnestankard
11-25-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
:eek: BOTH kitties! WOW :D:D

ROFLOL!! That's just it Jen., All pics., Don has taken of me - I have a really 'strange' expression on my face:D :D :D

Oh Sara - what more could a woman want - a comfy chair, a glass of wine and TWO furries cuddling! Beautiful!

Lynne

(I adore those green flip-flops - very Californian!!)

catmandu
11-25-2004, 08:54 AM
HH Edwina,we knew,that you,and Eddie would be friends,one day,and we are glad,that you can share your Meowmie! I love the way,that you have let Eddie share things,you are a good,and generous Cat,Edwina.JJJ3 loves you!!!

kimlovescats
11-25-2004, 08:58 AM
Well, what d'ya know ... must be the season of goodwill for Edwina!!! ;) I love the new chair too!:)

Vio&Juni
11-27-2004, 06:36 AM
Sara, wait until they curl together on your legs :)

Great chair. And I love the red blanket.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-27-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
Sara, wait until they curl together on your legs :)

LOL :D :D Yeah, you think you have back problems now?! ;) :D

You all look so comfy cozy. :D It must be a magical chair if it makes Edwina allow Eddie up too. :D

ChrisH
11-27-2004, 11:22 AM
Aww, that is so nice to see. :)

AmberLee
11-29-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
.... You all look so comfy cozy. :D It must be a magical chair if it makes Edwina allow Eddie up too. ...

WOW! I, too, suspect magic on the part of the chair! You are a GOOD chair picker! ;) :p

ramanth
11-29-2004, 11:38 AM
What I wanna know is... Did you move your legs ever so slightly as an invite to Eddie? Or did he politely "nudge" you to move. ;) :D