PDA

View Full Version : Cat Whispering.

catland
11-24-2004, 02:41 PM
At nights we usually eat dinner in the living room, just sitting on the couch with the TV on. Last night, little girl Jan was sleeping peacefully between us as we dined.

Then her nose caught a whiff of dinner and she woke up. She wanted to get on the coffee table but we don't allow them on the table when we're eating. So I looked at her, got real close, and whispered to her...

"if you are a very good little girl, you'll get to finish off the plate when we are done"

She then hopped off the couch and sat pretty until we were done. I then took the plate that had the chicken on it and brought it out to where she normally eats. She sniffed it and gave me a sad look. I realised that what she really wanted was the blue cheese (from the salad), so I fetched a small amount of blue cheese for her and put it on her plate.

She was very happy, she ate the cheese and the chicken and was a very good little kitty.:D

the end.

catlover4ever
11-24-2004, 02:48 PM
And to think some people don't thinks that cat's can understand what we say to them:confused: I just don't understand those people.

catnapper
11-24-2004, 02:50 PM
Awww.... I love when they communicate so well! I just wish I could whisper to Abby and have her sit politely until I'm done.

Palomino21
11-25-2004, 05:22 AM
LOL.. That's funny. I used to have a cat named Junior, he would sit 10 feet away and just stare at you while you eat. Not even a blink, he was like a statue kitty. He didn't eat the table scraps though, he'd just watch.

lynnestankard
11-25-2004, 05:27 AM
What a sweet furry girl - she wanted chicken and cheese Meowmie - honestly fancy now knowing that!!! :D :D :D

Lynne

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2004, 06:13 AM
Whispering 2 words into Inka's ear is enough to make her meow very loud until she gets what you said...! What words?? "Jammekes doen??" --> this means: Wanna eat??;) :)

catmandu
11-25-2004, 08:46 AM
The Found Cats,are pretty good,about waiting,until I am finisihed,and I am pleased,that you can talk,to your Cat,and actually have her listen!!