PDA

View Full Version : Stop Raining!!!!

cookieluver7
11-24-2004, 01:00 PM
It has been raining where I live in Ohio for about four days. The rain is bringing me annoying headaches, and along with that, the rain just makes me grouchy. I really hope it stops raining for Thanksgiving tomorrow! Oh, I just wish that the sky could hear me yelling "STOP RAINING!!!!!!" Is it raining any where else, or just where I live?

lovemyshiba
11-24-2004, 01:08 PM
It's raining in PA too--not that far away, but it's annoying too.
I have muddy dogs, dirty floors, headaches, and boredom:)

Maybe if we both yell together.......

heinz57_79
11-24-2004, 01:10 PM
It's been raining in Tucson too quite a bit. Actually, it was kinda trippy... we were watching The Day After Tomorrow the other night and when it was pouring in the movie, it was POURING here... flooding my yard etc. Kinda freaked me out. LoL

chrissycat21
11-24-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by heinz57_79
It's been raining in Tucson too quite a bit. Actually, it was kinda trippy... we were watching The Day After Tomorrow the other night and when it was pouring in the movie, it was POURING here... flooding my yard etc. Kinda freaked me out. LoL

I love that movie!

Not raining here, just snowing. :) But it might turn to rain or sleet. Atleast thats what the weather report says.

manda_moo87
11-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Same here. Its been raining for days... and its supposed to be rainy weather for the rest of the week!!! Ugh...

slick
11-24-2004, 01:30 PM
Ha...you should live here on the West Coast of BC. Sometimes we get rain for a month, especially this time of year.

We are known to have webbed feet!!

GraciesMommy
11-24-2004, 01:43 PM
We had it here to in TX....finally stopped after a big storm last night..woke up to lots of limbs down in the back yard..that drives Gracie crazy, she knows they don't belong and she runs around barking at them..
Now its just windy and cold!

micki76
11-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by GraciesMommy
We had it here to in TX....finally stopped after a big storm last night..woke up to lots of limbs down in the back yard..that drives Gracie crazy, she knows they don't belong and she runs around barking at them..
Now its just windy and cold!

VERY windy & cold!!! Those storms dropped a lot of rain on us last night. I think my house would've floated away if it hadn't stopped after that! :eek:

anna_66
11-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
It has been raining where I live in Ohio for about four days. The rain is bringing me annoying headaches, and along with that, the rain just makes me grouchy. I really hope it stops raining for Thanksgiving tomorrow! Oh, I just wish that the sky could hear me yelling "STOP RAINING!!!!!!" Is it raining any where else, or just where I live?

Ohhh I know just how you feel (I also live in Ohio). It wouldn't be quite so bad if the sun would just come out every once in a while!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-24-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by slick
Ha...you should live here on the West Coast of BC. Sometimes we get rain for a month, especially this time of year.

We are known to have webbed feet!!

Ha ha, didn't you know that we Belgians are born with an umbrella in our hands;) :D

chelsea
11-24-2004, 02:16 PM
This is the second day of rain here in North Carolina, I'm ready to see the sun again. :(

Miranda_Rae
11-24-2004, 02:17 PM
I love rain. ;) Probably not TONS and TONS of it, but I love it, and I just LOVE it when its really storming out with lightning and thunder and all that jazz. Sorry you don't like it though. :p

Tina
11-24-2004, 02:29 PM
I feel your pain it has been raining here for the past 3 days. It sucks! I don't mind the rain I actually like it sometimes. LOL! I'm actually kinda wishing it would snow instead.:p

popcornbird
11-24-2004, 02:31 PM
We have mostly clear skies here today. Its been raining quite a lot lately, but this week has been 'rain free'. Just sunny and COLD! I enjoy rain, but when it rains TOO much, I can't stand it.

pitc9
11-24-2004, 02:39 PM
I have to fly out of Cleveland Airport tonight at 8:30 and I hear the rain is going to change into freezing rain!!!!:eek: :eek:

chocolatepuppy
11-24-2004, 03:16 PM
I've had enough of this rain and the cloudy days! Will the sun ever shine again? I think Ohio's had enough rain in the last few years to last a lifetime!!! Bring on the *snow* (wait until after pitc9 flys out) :)

davidpizzica
11-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Chocolatepuppy, I'm not too far away from you and it's been raining in Pittsburgh all day today. They said more rain for thanksgiving.

chocolatepuppy
11-24-2004, 03:43 PM
david p They say here we will have snow tomorrow! Probably wet snow, won't amount to much but I'm ready. We haven't even had a flurry here yet and that's unusual.

davidpizzica
11-24-2004, 04:03 PM
Chocolatepuppy, I just checked the Weather Channel and we are going to have mixed rain and snow showers, too!

cookieluver7
11-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Ohhh I know just how you feel (I also live in Ohio). It wouldn't be quite so bad if the sun would just come out every once in a while!!!!

I agree with you. Ugh I can hardly take it any more! I live close to Piqua so we are probably getting the same kind of weather. I hear they are calling for snow on Thanksgiving! It will be nice for a change.

guineapiglover4life
11-24-2004, 06:26 PM
It has been raining here too! Alot! :)