PDA

View Full Version : Mouser's In BIG Trouble

K & L
11-24-2004, 12:06 PM
This morning our company had just sat at the table with breakfast and coffee. What does Mouser do? He jumps up, grabs the placemat, pulls it to the foor, food and coffee go everywhere!:eek: It was so embarrassing, yet I couldn't help but laugh! Thank goodness company chuckled and made a new plate! Mouser got put into time out in the bedroom with door shut until everyone was finished eating!:D

catlover4ever
11-24-2004, 12:14 PM
NAW-TEE Kitty!!! :eek: Lisa don'r worry...it happens at my house too. I had my brother in law and his wife over one night and Smokey jumped up on the table as I walked away and took off with part of my sandwich. You should have seen the look on their faces. :eek: :eek: .....I just said "Happens all the time"

Jods
11-24-2004, 12:17 PM
LOL!! Is he ever being a Naughty boy first the hamburger now this!! :eek: LOL

Barbara
11-24-2004, 01:21 PM
If we had a competition about nawteekitties now, Mouser would be a champion :D

catmandu
11-25-2004, 09:05 AM
There wetre mice,sneaking unto the table,and Mouser used that,diversonary tatic,so you wouldnt be embarrased! Quick thinking,Mouser,the HERO!!!

kimlovescats
11-25-2004, 09:08 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but the visual was toooo much!:D What a nawtee little boy he has become!:eek: Of course, I can see Miss Tabitha doing the exact same thing .... that is why she will be locked in the bedroom while company is here!:rolleyes: ;)

jenluckenbach
11-25-2004, 10:00 AM
LOL....LOL

:D:D:D

Kittens......gotta love them!

kuhio98
11-25-2004, 10:53 AM
:D MOUSER, YOU MAKE ME SMILE! :D
I had a dream last night that Mouser jumped on the Thanksgiving turkey and sat on top of it claiming it as all his! :D

Vio&Juni
11-25-2004, 03:45 PM
Juni just had dinner from my friend's plate :) Luckily, she also has a kitty, so she understands :)

slick
11-25-2004, 06:08 PM
:D :D :D Mouser knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!!

catcrazylady
11-26-2004, 07:45 AM
Oh Lisa Mouser is turning out to be such an adventure!! I don't know what it is about the little stinkers but you can't get mad at them and even if you do it only lasts a minute!! I can't wait to hear how the rest of the visit goes.:D :D :D

NoahsMommy
11-26-2004, 11:47 AM
I hate when they act Naw-Tee around company...I can deal with it when its just us, but they're supposed to have manners with company. ;)

Glad your guest didn't mind. :)