PDA

View Full Version : Back From The Vet!

christa
11-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Poor baby . . . I forgot how much she HATES car rides! Low moans all the way there & all the way back!

They did a screen on her feces . . . didn't find anything (of course).

So they gave me (or sold me) three doses of Panacur liquid. Said that she might have some type of parasite that just hasn't shown up or her stomach might be irritated. Or stressed . . . but they thought that the Panacur would take care of it. If not, we'll be going back again next week.

I did convince them to order me some food that they don't carry. She had been eating Purina EN (gastro-intestinal food) that is HIGH in fiber . . . we bought a case of it before we moved and now we're out . . . she hasn't been eating it, and I'm afraid that's part of the problem. Anyway, they're ordering it for me.

catlover4ever
11-24-2004, 10:14 AM
Maybe be out of her food may just be the culprit. I hope Josie feels better soon.

Barbara
11-24-2004, 10:14 AM
Poor Josie- all that trouble and not very much of a result. But under these circumstances we hope it's something easy and you feel better soon;)

slick
11-24-2004, 11:22 AM
Josie....I know what you mean. When my Meowmie takes me in that big thing with wheels, I cry all the way. I just hate being in that porto-prison, but when I get to the whitecoats, I'm really quiet...actually more scared than anything. Hope you get better soon. Make sure you put on that pitiful look...then you will get lots of loving.

Speckles
xo

Meowmie here...prayers on the way for Josie.

Jods
11-24-2004, 12:04 PM
Poor girl give her some hugs for me...

NoahsMommy
11-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Feel better soon, Josie! :)

christa
11-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Thanks everyone . . . Josie seems fine today . . . I am hoping that her tummy is just overly stressed at this point. If so, things are looking better between her & Brodie.

Continue to remember her in your prayers . . . don't know what I'd do without my Josie Girl!

catcrazylady
11-25-2004, 05:51 AM
Christa I'm so sorry to be late in posting but I have been lurking at work and the prayers are have been going out for Josie. I'm glad to hear she is feeling a little better and I hope it continues to improve.
{{{HUGS}}} and snuggles to you sweet Josie! Get all better real soon!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2004, 06:10 AM
Snuggles and hugs to Josie!!

catmandu
11-25-2004, 08:48 AM
The Found Cats,are hoping,that Josie,is all right,and will have her food,on hand,at Catmas Party 2004.WE aim,to please,at The Found Cat Hotel.