PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Bit!

Barbara
11-24-2004, 02:12 AM
Bit, what a beautiful and dignified lady you are. We understand well that you own your human's heart.

We wish you a sunny place today inside because outside it may not be too warm and a long cuddling session that makes you purr:)

Enjoy your special day, beautiful and elegant Bit:)

Killearn Kitties
11-24-2004, 04:20 AM
Bit, you are a very beatuful lady and quite right to always make your feelings known. Clearly your purrson is very well trained and appreciates what a treasure you are!

Have a wonderful day today, napping in warm places, drinking from the bathtap, and reminding everyone that YOU are Cat of the Day! :D :D

jazzzytina
11-24-2004, 06:44 AM
Bit, you are a sweetheart, and remind me of my Pep, my Maine Coon. He also liked to be in the bathtub to drink water. You are so beautiful and I hope you give your meowmie many more years of companionship. Congratulations on being our wonderful Cat of the Day!

smokey the elder
11-24-2004, 07:33 AM
What a gorgeous senior lady cat you are, Bit! You have provided 17 years of lovin's to your human and hopefully will provide many more.

Lillycat
11-24-2004, 07:40 AM
you are a beautiful maine coon ........so stately.......congratulations on being cotd!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-24-2004, 08:14 AM
Oh my, you are a gorgeous cat, Brit!!
Main Coon's have always been my favote breed.

catmandu
11-24-2004, 08:15 AM
Bit,you areso gorgeous,and dignified,that Moose The Magnificent,a Fellow Maine Coon,is smitten.He is now waiting,to meet you,at Catmas Party 2004,and is setting his cap,for you.You are so stately,and happy,that you are a great choice,for todays honor! A Bity,of a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Bodacious Bit COTD!!!!

pawylie
11-24-2004, 08:39 AM
It's a great name for a kitty! I had a Bit-kitty once who lived to be 19--she had her own dog for a pet.

Bit--you're beautiful! Enjoy many more years of naps in warm places!

Pat, Tippi, Sindi, Bob and Jennie

Jax
11-24-2004, 10:44 AM
What an elegant and most beauuutiful MC girl you are Bit!! You are so stunning - and it sounds like you are just as sweet as you are pretty. Congrats to Beauuuutiful Bit!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-24-2004, 12:34 PM
Bit
You are indeed a beauty!
You look so much like my 14 year old Leonardo!
Sure sounds like you rule your home with a velvet paw, sweetie.
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

manda_moo87
11-24-2004, 01:34 PM
Ohhh... Miss Bit, you are beeeautiful! :D I love Maine Coons! 17? Dear you don't look even half your age!!! Have a purrfect day.

fairlady68
11-24-2004, 01:48 PM
What a beautiful and loving girl you are, Bit! And such a long-time source of blessing and joy to your human friends. Congratulations on your special honor and long may your fluffy tail wave!

Your story really encourages me that my beloved Julie will be with me well beyond the ten years we have known each other...November is actually our anniversary month, when Julie and I got together after she was abandoned by some people who moved out of our neighborhood. I have no idea how old she is, but I am hoping to enjoy her company many years more!

Kisses and purrs to you, Bit, and your human friends, from MARTHA and Julie ("MEE-ow!") the Calico Princess!

sasha the cat
11-24-2004, 04:14 PM
The most perfect of God's creations:

http://www.catoftheday.com/archive/2004/November/24.jpg

Bit, you are so very pretty. My KatMa said you look so much like Big Kitty -- a lovely boy who shared his life with my KatMa. He lived with my KatMa's family when she was a little girl. He was, like you, a very special cat.

We wish you many more years of love and attention from your purrson. Your purrson has been blessed 1000 times and more having you in her/his life.

Celebrate today. You are a very special boy indeed! Purr, mew, meeeow, my Paw-Paw, KatMa and I send you endless adoration which you so richly deserve.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/IrishRose/HolidayGifs/Red-Hearts.gif

tatsxxx11
11-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Oh Bit! What a beautiful grand dame you are! I was so moved, reading of the loving relationship you and your devoted human have shared these many years! It sounds like you're thoroughly enjoying your golden years, reveling in the lap of love...and luxury...just as it should be:) Your Mama is rightfully proud of her beautiful girl:) I wish for you many, many more happy, warm, cozy love filled years with your Mom:) It was an honor meeting you today, Bit! I hope you and your family are having a very happy Thanksgiving holiday. I know that this year, like every year, she counts among her many blessings, the love and companionship of her beautiful Bit! Congratulations to beautiful Bit, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day...Cat of a Lifetime:) Love and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Dan Holder
11-24-2004, 05:07 PM
Seems that she has had the best life any cat could hope for, and will always be in her human's heart. Still enjoying her days and still looking good. Best of luck to a great kitty.

playintheleaves
11-24-2004, 05:49 PM
your one pretty kitty, Bit!! Thank your mommy for sharing your story and photo! :)

cookieluver7
11-24-2004, 07:17 PM
You are adorable bit! I love your name it is cute! You are most definatly a one-of-a-kind kitty! Congrats on being cotd!

karlyb
11-24-2004, 09:39 PM
What a beautiful girl you are, Bit! Your coloring and bright green eyes are very impressive. You are obviously well-cared for to look so healthy at a mature age.

My girls Susie and Jane also like to sit in the bath tub and ask for a drink. However, when I turn on the tap, they jump out of the tub. Bit, I hope you don't tease your mom like that!

Bit, best wishes for many more happy and healthy years with your family who loves you so much. You are a gorgeous COTD!

Henri'sHumanMom
11-25-2004, 11:50 AM
Ahhhh. Beautiful Bit.... I enjoyed reading about your personality - that befitting of a Maine Coone. I was blessed to have such a creature by my side for 12 1/2 years and he too lived in the bath tub, had the gravelly purr and was my shadow. I know your cat mom is blessed to have you by her side too and especially for 17 seventeen years!!

I wish you both much happiness as you walk this life together and beyond as well!

(((((((Bit))))))))

Lisa - Henri's Human Mom (Henri COTD 9/12/04 - went to the Bridge on 10/23/04)