PDA

View Full Version : Eminem

Tonya
11-23-2004, 11:33 PM
Has anyone bought the new CD? It sounds pretty good, so I want to get it but I get so mad when I buy a CD and there winds up being only 2 good songs.

Shelteez2
11-23-2004, 11:57 PM
Since it's a new cd can't you go to a music store with a listening station? Some of our music stores have listening stations with newly released cd's in them that you can listen to. That way you can see if you really like it or not.

If this isn't an option for you give me a couple days. I know my brother will get it soon and then I can steal it from him and let you know. LOL

aly
11-24-2004, 12:01 AM
Its not that great of a CD. I personally don't think it is worth buying.

Seems like he spent all of his effort on his last CD and this one is kinda crappy.

Tonya
11-24-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
Since it's a new cd can't you go to a music store with a listening station? Some of our music stores have listening stations with newly released cd's in them that you can listen to. That way you can see if you really like it or not.

If this isn't an option for you give me a couple days. I know my brother will get it soon and then I can steal it from him and let you know. LOL

I can, but I'm to busy! I buy everything online. lol.

Shelteez2
11-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
I can, but I'm to busy! I buy everything online. lol.

Ahh I see.

See I have no life so I am never busy...LOL

christa
11-24-2004, 06:51 AM
I love Eminem. I hate everything that he stands for, LOL, but he's just so talented (in his own way) I really enjoy listening to him.

I'll probably buy his CD soon. I usually end up liking MOST of his songs, eventually . . .

Tonya
11-24-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by christa
I love Eminem. I hate everything that he stands for, LOL, but he's just so talented (in his own way) I really enjoy listening to him.

I'll probably buy his CD soon. I usually end up liking MOST of his songs, eventually . . .

I know, I'm always thinking "God, his lyrics are so stupid!" They make me mad sometimes...but I still like his music.

cloverfdx
11-24-2004, 09:15 AM
I know, I'm always thinking "God, his lyrics are so stupid!" They make me mad sometimes...but I still like his music.
Unfortunatly same here, some of his lyrics are insane but the music is so catchy.

cookieluver7
11-24-2004, 12:55 PM
I haven't heard the CD yet, but I love the two songs I've heard. Just lose it is my favorite!

bluekat
11-24-2004, 02:29 PM
I have it:D lol I LOVE Mockingbird and Just Lose It..and a few others on it are pretty good. There's also a bonus cd:p Theres so many songs on it so I guess it was worth it. lol

DogLover9501
11-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by christa
I love Eminem. I hate everything that he stands for, LOL

I don't think he really stands for most of the things he says :p

I love him too, I think he's really smart, and he seems to be the type of person who is ALWAYS thinking, I hardly ever agree with any of his lyrics lol but who knows if he does either :p

I haven't bought the CD *yet*, I think his CDs get better and better, the first one was really stupid and he seems to grow up a little more with each one :p