PDA

View Full Version : Very Bad weather here

petslover
11-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Everyone please put us in your prayers. We are having really bad weather. They are saying that the wind could get up to 100 mph. I hate bad weather. I am very frightened. My house isn't sturdy at all. It is in a few towns over right now so hopefully it will take another direction or weaken.

guineapiglover4life
11-23-2004, 08:22 PM
I am so sorry! You will definitly be in my prayers. I don't know much about windy storms, however, because I live in Arizona. Anyway, think positive, and be prepared.

Love,

Lexie

Cookiebaker
11-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Thinking of you & your family and all your furry loved ones. Hope everything will be alright, and check in when you can!!

Mandy1
11-23-2004, 09:01 PM
Hope everythings ok :) That must be really frightening

sammy101
11-23-2004, 09:23 PM
We had that storm come through over the weekend,luckily we didnt get the bad part of it.But there was TONS of rain,flooding and what not.Hope it gets better soon!

petslover
11-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Hey! The worst part, I think, is over. Thank goodness. It didn't get as bad as they thought because it went off to another direction. It did knock down a few power lines and a tree though. I heard it on the scanner. Now its just pouring so I think it will be ok. Thank you all.