PDA

View Full Version : Dan Rather Stepping Down . . . .

christa
11-23-2004, 06:24 PM
Can't say that I'm upset . . . or surprised.

RICHARD
11-23-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by christa
Can't say that I'm upset . . . or surprised.

The least you can do is send him a card...;)

jcsperson
11-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Dan Rather is a first-class egomaniac and jackass.

Lady's Human
11-23-2004, 11:51 PM
Dan Rather only reports the truth........as he sees it......through his ideological haze. Rush Limbaugh has never tried to avoid the accusations that he's a partisan, he relishes it. There's a difference between running a show as entertainment, as Rush does, and being the talking head behind a major newscast. Dan, don't let the door hit you in the A** on your way out, and no, you can't clean out your desk.

christa
11-24-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Lady's Human
Dan Rather only reports the truth........as he sees it......through his ideological haze. Rush Limbaugh has never tried to avoid the accusations that he's a partisan, he relishes it. There's a difference between running a show as entertainment, as Rush does, and being the talking head behind a major newscast. Dan, don't let the door hit you in the A** on your way out, and no, you can't clean out your desk.

LOLOLOL

"Supposedly" Rather will still be working at CBS, but from what I've heard, Walt Kronkite left in the same manner (stepping down but staying with CBS to work on special reports) and then never actually did. I'm *hoping* that Dan Rather will find a hobby & forget about it. He's definitely a joke & has almost flushed CBS down the toilet . . . their ratings have been horrible since all the crap he's reported in the past 3 months.

I also thought it was funny that Rather actually says that this exit has nothing to do with his election reporting! LOLOLOL Whatever Danny Boy!