PDA

View Full Version : She's Home!!!

Jods
11-23-2004, 04:57 PM
My baby is home. She is not tired at ALL!! I'm trying to get her to be slow and move softly but shes being herself and running and jumping doesn't seem to be in any pain. I'm trying my best to keep her quiet, but you know how 6 month old kittens are. :rolleyes: I'm soooo glad shes home!! She came in the house a bit nervous at first when I opened her carrier, but that lasted all of 5 seconds. I cleaned all her toys last night while she was gone and she came home and threw them all about again :rolleyes:... Its nice to have her back, I missed her tons!! :D

lynnestankard
11-23-2004, 05:01 PM
Welcome Home Pixie - obviously suffering no effects from the 'sir jury' and back home acting like a proper 6 month old fur girl xxxx

Don't you worry Jod., this is going to be one happy furry.

Lynne

NoahsMommy
11-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Welcome home, litte one. Your mommy missed you, as did we. :)

Hurry up and heal so you can play like a kitten again.

Karen
11-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Yup, telling a kitten to move slowly is about as effective as telling a certain bunny not to stand on her cast. You can tell them all you want, but it just exercises your vocal chords.

Welcome home, pretty girl!

slick
11-23-2004, 07:30 PM
Welcome home Pixie! I just knew you would come out OK but please try to slow down and let that tummy heal properly. Kisses to you sweetie.

catmandu
11-24-2004, 09:00 AM
WE are glad,that your bay,is home,where she belongs,and is so happy,that she just cant sit still.I remember Michael,after he was neutered,still woozy,from the operation,staggering like a drunken sailor,and we are glad that things went well,with aby.

manda_moo87
11-24-2004, 12:05 PM
Aw, so glad to hear she's doing ok. Good girl Pixie! :D