PDA

View Full Version : Snoopy COTD 17 March 2004 RIP

Sinead
11-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Sadly my little baby passed away on 14 November 2004. she was diagnosed with chronic renal failure in August and the vet thought she wouldn't make it. But she pulled through her bad spell and was back to her old self. the only difference was that she turned into a house cat and loved sitting and sleeping on her chair beside the radiator. we had over 15 years together and we grew up together. i miss her but ill never forget my little baby snoops.

Cataholic
11-23-2004, 11:15 AM
I am so your first post is such a sad one. How hard it is to lose such a lifelong friend like Snoopy. I know your heart must be breaking right now. RIP, Snoopy, you are much loved, and sadly missed, here down on earth. Wait for your meowmie.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-23-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Snoopy. :( I'm glad you got 15 good years with her. I'm going through the chronic renal failure thing with my Tubby boy right now, so I know how hard it is to see them like that. I'm glad she was able to come out of it for a little while for you. At least you got a chance to really love on her for awhile and a chance to say goodbye.

RIP Snoopy. :(

slick
11-23-2004, 11:59 AM
RIP little Snoopy.:( :( You were a star on Pet Talk and now you are a special star in the sky watching over your Meowmie.

{{{HUGS}}}

rosethecopycat
11-23-2004, 01:00 PM
So hard to lose an old friend.

Snoopy is restored to health and waiting for you on the other side.

Godspeed to the bridge, Snoopy

Medusa
11-23-2004, 03:06 PM
Very sorry to hear of your Snoops' passing. You had 15 good years and that's what will make it less painful eventually. Snoops knew you loved her and will miss her. A candle will be lit for you.

Blessings,
M

AmberLee
11-23-2004, 09:48 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss.

Scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge, dear Snoopy. If you want a companion, my Sassafras Root "Sassy" would be the kindly gentle giant to show you around.

catmandu
11-25-2004, 08:15 AM
the Pet Talker Angels are pleased ,to say,that Snoopy,is a certified Cat Angel,and is travelling,with The Pet AngelArmy,this week,in the Orient,Next Week In Egypt!

catmandu
11-25-2004, 08:16 AM
And having Fun,all te way!!!

krazyaboutkatz
11-25-2004, 10:07 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :( RIP sweet Snoopy and please say hi to my Pepper for me. Please take care.