PDA

View Full Version : Roxy is such an airhead.

Tonya
11-23-2004, 09:53 AM
She embarrassed me at the dog park yesterday, it was sooo funny. I've got one of those grabber thingys that throw tennis balls. We were playing fetch. I threw the ball and she started running after it. Well, just then, a bird flew by and she somehow confused the ball with the bird. I can tell she didn't realize it was a bird because of the way she was looking at it. So, she ran and ran and ran anticipating the catch. I was yelling "ROXY! NO!!! OVER HERE! ROXY!!!" But she didn't hear me. And SLAM! She ran fullspeed right into the fence. Luckily she was ok, but she was very confused on where the ball went. lol.

shutterbug0303
11-23-2004, 10:03 AM
haha! Silly Roxy!!!!! I can picture that scene! Glad you're ok, Roxy! Keep up the fun!

BitsyNaceyDog
11-23-2004, 10:12 AM
HaHaHa that's too funny.
I'm glad you are alright, Roxy.:)

wolflady
11-23-2004, 10:56 AM
LOL LOL LOL Silly Roxy!! Our pets can be so funny sometimes, can't they? ;)

Which dog park do you take her to? Is she small dog friendly? We may have to meet up at a park sometime with our doggies! ;)
**hugs**

pitc9
11-23-2004, 12:28 PM
LOL!!!
:D :D

Glad she didn't get hurt!!

RobiLee
11-23-2004, 12:42 PM
Silly Roxy! Be careful!

Robin :)

Glacier
11-23-2004, 03:21 PM
LOL, silly Roxy! Maybe she's related to Earle...he often trips over things or crashes into the door. When he was a puppy he frequently bonked his head on the coffee table--he didn't seem to know he had grown and didn't fit under there anymore. There have been a few times when I have cringed and screamed, thinking he was going to be seriously injured, but he always just shakes it off and keeps going. I bet they'd be a funny pair together!

Miranda_Rae
11-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Lol....thats too funny! :D She was just making sure that the mean ol' bird didn't get near her mommy! :p

LorraineO
11-23-2004, 05:21 PM
oh dear,,, :D :D :eek: Lets be thankful it wasnt a concrete wall!!!

BCBlondie
11-23-2004, 10:02 PM
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad you didn't get that on video! You could have sent it to "Planet's Funniest Animal Videos" or something.. :D

petslover
11-23-2004, 10:09 PM
I could saw that in my head and couldn't quick laughing. I have a clumsy dog too. Buster is always running into the door and refridgerator and all sorts of stuff. That was a good laugh. Thank you for sharing.

Tonya
11-23-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
LOL LOL LOL Silly Roxy!! Our pets can be so funny sometimes, can't they? ;)

Which dog park do you take her to? Is she small dog friendly? We may have to meet up at a park sometime with our doggies! ;)
**hugs**

I take them to a dog park here in Modesto. They are both small dog friendly. Roxy is especially good. She gets on her tummy and belly crawls to small animals. She's so sweet, she lets them crawl all overher. I prefer for them to be around Sarah seperately though because they get excited and start horseplaying with eachother. I'm afraid in their wrestling, they'll hurt her.