PDA

View Full Version : I am loving this!! :D (Emma & Tigger)

DogLover9501
11-22-2004, 10:47 PM
:D :D

I am LOVING what is happening lately!!

Earlier today I was leaving my room to go out into the kitchen, I called Emma to follow me, and surprisingly she did...

In the kitchen I noticed Tigger was comming out, to go to his food, I was thinking "uh oh"....

Tigger walked out, him and Emma both stopped in their tracks and stared for a good 2-3 minutes, I, of course, didn't move a muscle...can't interupt those things!!!

The hungriness finally got the best of Tigger(yeah right, does he look hungry to you?? :p) and he kept walking, he walked right past Emma, almost touching side-by-side and neither of them hissed, just meowed :)

Then tonight Emma was out exploring the house(which she does when everyone is in bed) and Tigger was watching her and also both got very close again with no hissing!

As I type right now, Tigger is outside my room eating and Emma is sitting in my door-way watching him ;)

I am loving this, it may not be much, but it's alot to me ;)

I'm very proud of both kitties, but especially Tigger, since I expected ALOT worse from him!

Such a happy, happy, HAPPY meowmie ;) :D :D :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-23-2004, 02:15 AM
They will be the best of friends in no time !:cool:

GraciesMommy
11-23-2004, 06:22 AM
They are making progress! they will be best buds soon~

catmandu
11-23-2004, 08:45 AM
In time,Emma,and Tigger,will have worked out a deal,and they will be able,to co exist,in the same house,and eventually bethe best of Friends.I ma very lucky,at the Found Cat Hotel,that everyone seems,to get along so well.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-23-2004, 09:52 AM
Congratulations! I know it doesn't sound like much, but it is and I'm sure they'll both be completely comfortable with the other's presence. Good job! :D

NoahsMommy
11-23-2004, 10:21 AM
Wonderful progress! I'm happy for you, I know you were having a hard time with them getting to know each other.

Just think, with time, they'll be buddies! Wait till they realize how warm a kitty can be when snuggled up to another. :)

Great news!

christa
11-23-2004, 10:31 AM
YAY! YAY! YAY!

I know what you're feeling . . . it's so hard to see your kitties not getting along . . . I worried myself to death until Josie & Brodie started being civilized around each other!

Really sounds like Tigger is taking an interest. That's very good that he's watching her without hissing or growling!

We'll keep our fingers & paws crossed . . . Come on Tigger!!!

& Grab your camera next time!

;) Just a matter of time!

DogLover9501
11-23-2004, 01:03 PM
It is really exciting :D

My mom had no idea what I was so happy about lol, because it doesn't seem like a huge deal, but it is to me!

Tigger definatly is interested, he always has been, and that surprised me because he's usually not interested in other cats at all, but he definatly likes her ;)

*EDIT* As soon as I was done typing this, Tigger walked by my room and actually walked RIGHT IN(he hasn't done that since Emma got here), and he was looking around, but he didn't see Emma because she's way up on the bookshelf ;)
I love that big guy :D

sirrahbed
11-23-2004, 01:08 PM
:D This is happy news!!! I know you love your Tigger and this is a VERY big event!! Since Tigger is sort of like Dylan and not the lovey dovey gooey kinda cat, they may never be cuddlers, but they sure do sound like they are well on there way to being friends and companions for sure!!! YAY!!:D :D

DogLover9501
11-23-2004, 01:22 PM
I can't see them ever cuddling either ;) but I do know that they are doing so good :D

Here is the view from my bedroom door(where Emma was sitting), it's handsome laying on a box grooming ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Robyn052587/Cats/tiggerdoorway.jpg