PDA

View Full Version : Dear Meowmie

Edwina's Secretary
11-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Dear Meowmie,

I think if you are going to be working from home we need to set some ground rules.

1. You will stay in bed until I am ready to get up. And I prefer you to lay flat on your back so I can perch...a little lower back pain won't kill you.

2. When I am ready to get up, I would like to go outside for a while. Instead of chaperoning me, you can do some work during this time as long as you are available to open the door for me to come back inside immediately upon request.

3. After a snack you will sit in a chair with legs up on an ottoman for maximum lap. Please turn off the phone as it disturbs me. You may work as long as it does not interfer with me and you are quiet. That includes no complaining about your knees going backwards. I'll let you know when you can get up and stretch while I snack or attend to other business.

4. And finally....can you do something about this goofball?!?!?!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p928ad51f670df7b929f610967e41114f/f62aba4e.jpg

Your adoring, adorable and adored,

Edwina

catnapper
11-22-2004, 10:02 PM
Eddie, Pouncer gave me a similar set of demands last year, and as the ever willing meowmie, I have obliged... even AFTER he fell off the balcony, he was still allowed out there in the mornings (but only after he got too fat to fit through the bars anymore ;) ). How well you kitties have trained us!

slick
11-22-2004, 10:10 PM
:D :D ROFLMAO!!!! Sara, I'm surprised that you haven't stuck to these rules all along.

And the love connection continues.....

AmberLee
11-23-2004, 01:06 AM
:D :D :D

Her Highness is rather restrained in keeping her demands down to four, don't you think?

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-23-2004, 02:09 AM
I agree with the others, lady Edwina; you should at least request a permanent throne in your own living quarters!!

Palomino21
11-23-2004, 03:40 AM
Edwina's Secretary,

LOL.. That is just too funny. What kind of work do you do at home? I work at home as well.

Annie

Killearn Kitties
11-23-2004, 03:56 AM
These are reasonable demands, Edwina. You have clearly stated your ambitions, and you have allowed space for your secretary to fulfill other tasks. We don't see how any reasonable employee could fail to comply.

Samantha, Daisy and Jessica xxx

(Superb photo. It captures such a lot of attitude! :D)

Barbara
11-23-2004, 04:17 AM
Dear Edwina,
you have forgotten to reserve space on any paperwork she might do. She can work around you- my dad does that all the time:D

Tigris:)

I let everyone do whatever they want - unless they forget to clean my litterbox!

Filou

catfamily
11-23-2004, 05:56 AM
That is so funny.Cats are really demanding aren't they?Well..they have every right to be!! LOL.Too funny.I loved that picture and ALL of their pictures as they are such pretty cats.:D :D
I put this picture on my desktop for today or a few days.Hope you don't mind.I love seeing my husbands reaction when he comes home from work with the pettalk cats on the desktop.He loves ALL the pretty cats on Pettalk too!!:D

lynnestankard
11-23-2004, 06:20 AM
Dear Edwina

Wot iz everyone laffing at? I see nuffing wrong wiff these requests. Dats just normal CAT and meowmie relationship aint it?
Oh yes Tigris pointed out you'd mizzed Number 5 - very important that - sitting on meowmies (or Pawpaws) papers.
Must admit though Edwina - the Goofball is
rather handsome - sorry!!!

Best purrs
Bagel xxx

jazzzytina
11-23-2004, 06:49 AM
ROFL! I love this. This is priceless.

Her signature should be

HRH Edwina :)

catmandu
11-23-2004, 08:38 AM
HH Edwina,this is JJJ3,and I love you.But give Eddie,a chance,as he is a nice fellow! I ahve,to share things,with 12 Other Cats,if that puts things,in perspective!!

ramanth
11-23-2004, 08:53 AM
LOL!! Eddie belly!!! *RUB* *RUB* *RUB* :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-23-2004, 10:08 AM
Hmm.....nothing about turkey? Sara Lee Honey Roast to be exact, of course.

Sara, like KK says, that is such a great picture! Both of their expressions completely capture their individual personalities. Eddie, laid back and goofy and Edwina....well....the lovable lady with a 'tude. :D

Vio&Juni
11-23-2004, 10:39 AM
:D :D :D

What a great picture! It captures very well their personalities :)

NoahsMommy
11-23-2004, 11:15 AM
ha ha ha ha!! Too funny, Lady Edwina! :) :) :)

Eddie, what a cute little goof ball. That picture is truly priceless.

Cataholic
11-23-2004, 11:18 AM
My, my my...how East Coast Ms. E has become! Those demands! Surely she hasn't become some Rodeo Drive wannabe, has she?

Ms. E...you are just tooooo much! Of course, I would give in to your every whim, but, maybe others aren't so inclined? As to Mr. E...he is such a card, isn't he?

jenluckenbach
11-24-2004, 05:19 AM
ROTFLOL

and a perfect picture to go with the demands. :D

catcrazylady
11-24-2004, 05:48 AM
Pricless picture! It sure says it all doesn't it? Too funny!!:D :D :D

Lillycat
11-24-2004, 07:48 AM
indra, nevvie, baby washy and butter rum read "the rules" and think they could use them here!!!

catmandu
11-24-2004, 08:43 AM
HH Edwina,I love you,and I am saving a Giant Package,of Whiskas Temptations,for us,Catmas Party 2004.JJJ3.

jazzzytina
11-24-2004, 10:05 AM
May we PLEASE kiss the Royal Scepter? ;)

Randi
11-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Edwina, these is the exact demands I give to my mom and dad - but will they listen!! :rolleyes: I can't think what's so important that they forget about my needs.

Originally posted by Barbara
Dear Edwina,
you have forgotten to reserve space on any paperwork she might do. She can work around you - my dad does that all the time. :D

Tigris:)

Our cousin Tigris has got as point here, sweetie - my dad works around me all the time, so your mom should be able to learn it too. :D

Your admirer,
Fister