PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Utah

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:23 PM
As most of you know I'm in Utah at Amy's (wolf_Q) house.
We've been having lots of fun.
Right now Amy and Kiara are on Amy's bed and both of them are knocked out. :p

Anyways..
I thought i'd stop in and say hi. I'm going to feel soooo out of place when I get home and have to catch up with everyone here!

Here's some pictures.. I've taken 900+ already. :rolleyes: :p

Thid first one is from when we were driving to Park City.
I started snowing a bit. No snow here yet, but hopefully later this week.

(a few more pictures to come.)

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:24 PM
Here's Kiara and Beebo posing together. :)

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Here's one from our walk yesterday.. you can see Kiara's new sweater I bought her. :) They also go a ton of stuff from Petco and Petsmart today.

4 Dog Mother
11-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Great pictures, Kay! Glad you are having fun and getting to see so much. Looks like the dogs are definitely having a great time!

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:29 PM
Kiara at the dog park yesterday after our walk.
She kept getting picked on by all of the huskies. There were atleast 10+ there when we weren't expecting many people at all.

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:30 PM
The pretty mountains and the moon.

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:32 PM
Nebo and Kiara in the car on the way home from the dog park. It was too darn cute.

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:37 PM
I forgot...
On Friday I missed my flight. The stupid airport's fault. We arrive on time. In fact, 10 minutes before they told us to arrive. They said we were too late and then wanted us to play an extra $600 to garuntee a seat on the next flight out. WELL.. my dad called it complained, threatened them (we had a parking ticket that said which time we arrive and when we left, which we left before the flight was even schedualed to arrive.

So, we got them down to $100 and i'm sure we could have goten it for free, but my dad wanted to get it over with.

The flight left at 5 pm, and it was early in the morning, so we went and hanged out at Valerie's house. Where I got to meet Doogie!

I know i'll never fly again. I was fine until I had to leave Kiara. I started bawling and I couldn't even talk correctly. I held her leash the whole time. I'm so worried about flying back... i don't want to go lol.

Anyways.. here's a pic of Doogie and Kiara.

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:42 PM
Here's one of Kiara and Nebo playing today. They love eachother and have so much fun together. Both Nebo and Kiara are going to be depressed when it's time to leave.

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Here's Bebo and I while Amy was taking a shower. We were cuddling on the floor. :D

Cookiebaker
11-22-2004, 07:45 PM
Oh Kay! What fun! Are Kiara & Nebo gonna have an official photo shoot together (like Thanksgiving or Xmas???)

Don't worry too much about the flight back. Both you and Kiara are gonna do just fine!!

luckies4me
11-22-2004, 07:47 PM
You look so pretty in the last pic Kay. Neebo and Kiara are just so cute! :D

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:48 PM
Hehe, yup Anna. I was just about to post the pictures we took today.

Amy and I did a little photoshoot and well, you can see the dogs had something else in mind. A group nap?

It was too darn cute.

Kfamr
11-22-2004, 07:51 PM
And here's the last one until sometime later....

Amy and I brought Nebo and Kiara up in Amy's room while we loaded pictures...

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-22-2004, 08:05 PM
I'm glad you and Amy are having such a great time! That Christmas pic is just too adorable:D Thanks for checking in and updating us!

Karen
11-22-2004, 08:06 PM
It's remarkable that they get along so very well. Those are great pictures, and I loooove the Christmas one - but you knew I would, right? ;)
The "rolling on their backs, all toofies showing" one was pretty spectacular, too!

dukedogsmom
11-22-2004, 08:20 PM
My two favorites are the ones with both their mouths open and that sleepy Christmas one. That is just way too cute! I'm glad you're having a good time and I hope you get to see snow before you leave. Lucky dog. I'm going to MD in February and hope to see some. I also love that mountain shot with the moon. Amy sure lives in a beautiful area.

DogLover9501
11-22-2004, 08:49 PM
Those pictures are all SO cute!

I'm glad everyone is having a great time :D, I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Cookiebaker
11-22-2004, 08:57 PM
Ooooh!! What a great Christmas Photo shot!! That's totally priceless, and worthy of a calandar page! :D

slleipnir
11-22-2004, 10:23 PM
Cuuuuuute!! I hope I get down to florida so I can see the cuteness that is Kiki too. Not you. Just kiki. Only her.

Glad you made it ok and are having a good time :)

flamepony12
11-22-2004, 10:34 PM
Those pictures are SOOO cute!!! :D:D:D Looks like u guys had a great time!! :D

delidog
11-23-2004, 05:31 AM
Those Pics are Adorable!!!!
Like Karen siad...It is Great that they are all getting along so well!!!

What a Great Vacation for you!!!!

O.K. Guys....
More Pics,Please?!?!?!??!?!

chocolatepuppy
11-23-2004, 06:25 AM
Nice pics, it looks beautiful there! Glad you're all having fun! :D

pitc9
11-23-2004, 08:25 AM
GREAT pictures!!!! The sleepy one and the Christmas nap time ones are my favs!!!

KYS
11-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Wonderful pictures, sounds like everyone
is having such a great time.

ramanth
11-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Only 900? ;) :D :p

I bet it's beautiful there. Has Kiara seen snow yet? :D

Kfamr
11-23-2004, 11:36 AM
Nope.. Kiara hasn't seen any snow yet. We might be going somewhere today and bringing the dogs. It looks like a snowday outside, they said it may snow Thursday.
I'm loving the cold weather!!

slleipnir
11-23-2004, 12:00 PM
You should come here in January if you want to see snow. If you don't hate snow now, I'd say you definitely would then lolXD I honestly wouldn't be disappointed if I never lived around snow again. I wouldn't mind visiting for a week, thats it. No more snow and I'd be happy. Do you find it really cold there? From being use to it being warmer? I know when I was in florida I was like melting and ppl had jackets on :rolleyes:

ramanth
11-23-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I'm loving the cold weather!!

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/eek2.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/eek3.gif

;) :D

CountryWolf07
11-23-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/eek2.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/eek3.gif

;) :D

LOL!!

Cincy'sMom
11-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Great pictures, Kay!! Glad you are enjoying your trip!

What a mess with the airplane! I flew back and forth to St. Louis this weekend, andboth planes were delayed, so I waited longer then I would have liked, but I feel pretty lucky, after what happened to you!!

Miranda_Rae
11-23-2004, 05:06 PM
If you love the cold weather so much you should come to ND and "love" our cold weather! :p

So did you have to take time off of school? Just wondering. :) I LOVE the picture of them in the car all curled up sleeping. SO cute! :D

cookieluver7
11-23-2004, 05:09 PM
Great pics! Sounds like fun!;)

Kfamr
11-24-2004, 01:36 AM
Do you find it really cold there? From being use to it being warmer? I know when I was in florida I was like melting and ppl had jackets on

It's not REALLY cold. I've walked outside in a short sleeved shirt on, and I was fine, but I do wear a jacket when we go outside.

In the "winter" in Florida I don't allow my parents to turn the heat on. I can't stand it and I love the cooler weather. This weather in Utah is just about perfect.

I think the tempature is 23*F outside now, and it gets in the 30*'s during the day.

Amy, Ki, Nebo and I went up into the mountains today. We found a tiny bit of snow but not a lot. The dogs played in the freezing cold stream (literally, the lake that it when into was half frozen) and we got some good pictures.

So did you have to take time off of school?

Nope.

Jods
11-24-2004, 07:26 AM
sounds like tons of fun!!! I love my snow I'd never move....:D

Blustang24
11-24-2004, 09:50 AM
I thought you took Friday off of school?

Nice pics by the way. Glad you're having fun!

I hope you and Amy have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Hopefully it will snow for you!

anna_66
11-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Great pictures and it sounds like your having a ball!! Give all those sweet kiddies a big hug from me!

slleipnir
11-24-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
It's not REALLY cold. I've walked outside in a short sleeved shirt on, and I was fine, but I do wear a jacket when we go outside.

In the "winter" in Florida I don't allow my parents to turn the heat on. I can't stand it and I love the cooler weather. This weather in Utah is just about perfect.

I think the tempature is 23*F outside now, and it gets in the 30*'s during the day.

Amy, Ki, Nebo and I went up into the mountains today. We found a tiny bit of snow but not a lot. The dogs played in the freezing cold stream (literally, the lake that it when into was half frozen) and we got some good pictures.

Nope.

I was there in december last time. Does it get colder then that? Cause that was like summer here LOL well it does get really hot here sometimes but for the most part its like 20-30C.