PDA

View Full Version : Being thankful!

kittynut
11-22-2004, 06:15 PM
I am thankful for our two babies, Kobi and Cissy-Ann. I am also thankful for the new kitten our daughter and son-in-law adopted from a foster program after some idiot threw him into a trash dumpster. He is 8 weeks old and has been diagnosed with eyelid agenesis. We have the most awesome vet here (she lives in Kansas City, but traveled down to Wichita this weekend with him) and he trimmed his eyelashes back. It is not a permanant solution, but we are checking out what K-State's Vet School can do. I am SO THANKFUL they found him. He is precious. I hope all people who throw cats away find out some day what it is like.

tatsxxx11
11-22-2004, 06:52 PM
And Kobi and CIssy-Ann and the little adopted kitty are so lucky to have you and your family as their loving guardians. Your daughter and son in law are angels to have resuced this preioucs one:) Please let us know how he's doing! Happy Thanksgiving! And welcome to Pet Talk kittynut!!!:) I'm Sandra, owned by a Lab named Star, a Husky x named Cody, 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie!;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk kittynut!:D

GraciesMommy
11-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Horrible what some people will do to animals, treat them like trash...glad he has a good home now~

davidpizzica
11-22-2004, 11:54 PM
Hi, kittynut, welcome to Pet Talk! I'm david p and I'm from Pittsburgh, Pa. I have two cats that allow me to live with them (so far!). Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a tortoiseshell kitty. I volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue org. in Pittsburgh. My two were rescued from abusive situations and I'm SO GLAD to hear that your daughter saved that precious kitty from certain death. I sure now that he's spoiled rotten. I can't stand people that abuse animals. I hav pictures of them in my signature below.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-23-2004, 02:06 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20801%20welcome_cat-yarn.gif to Pettalk!!
I am Maya & Inka's mommy (=lut)!