PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for the next compliment list

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-22-2004, 06:10 PM
I was wondering when I should start the next one. I am fully open to starting one tonight or tomorrow, because I have Wed-Fri off. It is a lot of work, but I love knowing that everyone has great compliments to look at! It's really worthwhile to me, and I wouldn't mind at all starting one soon.

Any suggestions? Anything I could do better?

DogLover9501
11-22-2004, 06:12 PM
I think it's a great idea to have another one soon!

I still read my last ones all the time! It's really nice to have them to read whenever you feel like it :)

*EDIT* I forgot to add how fun it was to tell everyone something that I think about them :) because sometimes you don't feel like randomly telling someone what you think about them LOL because it seems strange, but this gives us a chance to do that :)

binka_nugget
11-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Oh, I'd love to do another one! :D The past ones were so uplifting!

The only suggestion I have is I think we should give quite a bit of time for others to join in. It seems more fun that way.

GoldenRetrLuver
11-22-2004, 06:21 PM
I'd love to participate in another one! :) You did a great job running the last one, Meg!

Mandy1
11-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Sorry, but could someone fill me in on the compliment list :o

luckies4me
11-22-2004, 06:23 PM
I would love to join in this time around. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Mandy1
Sorry, but could someone fill me in on the compliment list :o
The compliment list is a list of names of some of the members of Pet Talk. If you want to join, just tell me when I make the other thread.

Once everyone that wants to gets on, you take the list and write a compliment for everyone on that list. Once everyone has their list in, I seperate the compliments for everyone and send you only your compliments.

It's really nice to have compliments to look back on once and a while. :)

Mandy1
11-22-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
The compliment list is a list of names of some of the members of Pet Talk. If you want to join, just tell me when I make the other thread.

Once everyone that wants to gets on, you take the list and write a compliment for everyone on that list. Once everyone has their list in, I seperate the compliments for everyone and send you only your compliments.

It's really nice to have compliments to look back on once and a while. :)

Could I join even though I am still pretty new? :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Of course! Everyone is welcome, newbies and... er... oldies? That's a little harsh... lol You know what I mean!

buckner
11-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Mandy1 - of course you can join! Everyone can!

I loved the compliment list, it really made my day when I started reading it for the first time. I also loved writing compliments for people (even though it took me forever!).

I don't have any suggestions on your part, Megan, but I agree with Ashley. Lets give people more time to sign up for this one. I want to write a compliment to as many people possible on Pet Talk!

dukedogsmom
11-22-2004, 08:24 PM
I might be willing to try it but can we please wait until after Christmas? With all the cards to get out, it's just a little bit much, you know?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Bump.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-25-2004, 09:21 PM
Bump again.

I need more input!