PDA

View Full Version : Kristina's beloved

annazyellabananaz
11-22-2004, 03:15 PM
Saturday morning my daughter, Kristina, found her cat at the bottom of the basement stairs. Friday night he was playing with the other cat, meowing, doing everything he had normally done. He ate, drank, etc. There was absolutely nothing to indicate any sickness or illness. The only explanation we could give her is that we noticed he had vomited a hairball and still had vomit in his mouth. He must have choked on that.

She's been with Buttons since she was 4 years old. Buttons was 13. Our other cat, Sam, is just lost.

Please pray for the both of them.

slick
11-22-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm so sorry about your daughter's kitty's passing. RIP. :( I'm sure that she's playing happily at the RB and watching over Kristina.

I am a bit confused though...forgive me. Was her name Buttons or is Buttons still with you? Has Sam run away and is lost?

Welcome to Pet Talk even under these tragic circumstances. Those who have seen their pets make the trip to the Rainbow Bridge will understand what you and your daughter are going through. Does Kristina know about the Rainbow Bridge poem?

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-22-2004, 06:51 PM
I'm so sorry!! :( I miss my deceased cats SO much too, and I know how you feel! :( RIP kitties! (((HUGS)))

Medusa
11-22-2004, 07:38 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my li'l Sox today and I'm worn out from crying. I'll light a candle for you all.

Blessings,
M

AmberLee
11-23-2004, 12:55 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss.

Scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet kitty.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-23-2004, 09:16 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about poor Buttons. :(

RIP sweet Buttons. :(

Slick, I think what she means is that since Buttons passed away, Sam is lost without him. Not that Sam is lost and they can't find him.

annazyellabananaz, your daughter and Sam will be in my thoughts.

catmandu
11-23-2004, 09:16 AM
The Found Cat Angels,have located Kristina Dear Little Friend,and are teaching her,the things,that a Cat Angel,needs to know!And she misses Kristina,and wants her,to take extra care,of Buttons,and give him,extra pets,and cuddles!

smokey the elder
11-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry!

Cataholic
11-23-2004, 11:13 AM
Prayers for both Kristina and Buttons. Please share the RB story with her, if she isn't familar with it. RIP, Buttons.