PDA

View Full Version : Bear feet and scars oh my! *Andy images* (safe to view)

ramanth
11-22-2004, 02:37 PM
When Andy was still in the hospital he took a walk in the bear slippers. :D As you can see this was after the chest tube was removed.

http://www.cutestsandgirl.com/images/misc_images/andy_hospital/BearFeetatDoorway.jpg

http://www.cutestsandgirl.com/images/misc_images/andy_hospital/CuteCritter111904.jpg

Now for the fun stuff!!! ;) :cool:

Surgery Incision (http://www.cutestsandgirl.com/images/misc_images/andy_hospital/HealingWounds2.jpg)

Where the chest tube was... (http://www.cutestsandgirl.com/images/misc_images/andy_hospital/HealingTubeWounds112104.jpg)

The whole shebang... (http://www.cutestsandgirl.com/images/misc_images/andy_hospital/FlashedHealingWounds112104.JPG)

Wounds labeled (http://www.cutestsandgirl.com/images/misc_images/andy_hospital/Healingwoundslabeled.jpg)

slick
11-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Oh my gosh, those slippers are priceless!!!
Sorry, but I'm a tad squeamish when it comes to looking at wounds.....:o

Jods
11-22-2004, 02:48 PM
OUCH!!!!! :eek: Give him a bear hug for us all carefully!!! Glad he's home now!!

Paul
11-22-2004, 02:49 PM
   Those are /will be/ very small scars for so much pain. I guess bear feet go well with any occasion. I hope Andy is well.

Paul

Cinder & Smoke
11-22-2004, 03:05 PM
:eek:

<**THUDD**>

CINDER!
Come QUICK!
Dad's layin onn floor ~ an he'z turnin *GREEN*!

S'OK, Smokey...
Jest pass me da Smellin Saltz. :rolleyes:

WHY duz he lookit dat stuff?? :confused:

W:(W!

Poor Mistur Andy!
Lookz like he gotz inna Chain-Saw Fight -
an *LOST*! :(

No wunner he dint fell like runnin up & down da Hoppsbittle Hallz!

Dem Bear Slippurz are purdy NEET!

Lookz like he wuz a lil *timid* bout venturin out in "publik" wiff em ON, though!
:p

Sure hope dat *Zippur* healz up OK!

FEEL BETTER SOON, Andy!! ;)

wolflady
11-22-2004, 03:09 PM
OMG! Poor thing! I'm so glad he finally got up and about with the Bear Feetz!! ;) Is Andy taking pain meds for these incisions? They look so painful! :( Lots of prayers for a quick recovery and healing!
Be sure to have Andy eat lots of turkey this Thanksgiving! ;)
**hugs**
Karen

petslover
11-22-2004, 03:11 PM
wow. He's a tough man for going through that. Wishin him a speedy recovery.

ramanth
11-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
Is Andy taking pain meds for these incisions? They look so painful! :(
He was sent home with a perscription of Vicoden, BUT, he says it hasn't been hurting very much, so he hasn't taken any pain meds other than over the counter Motrin. :D

Now, he might take a few when the staples are removed... not that I blame him. :eek: :(

Corinna
11-22-2004, 04:03 PM
Those insisions look bad now but they will be small and not bad soon . Actually as some one from a medicail back ground they are really good looking. The unknown cut looks almost like a sheet cut since his skin is being streched he probly laid on that side to long and when he did turn it was a cut ( my opinion for what its worth.
Now that hes home lets get him fattened up lots of pudding and protiens.
Glad hes home.

lynnestankard
11-22-2004, 04:06 PM
Wow Andy - {{{{{Hugs}}}}} across the miles - that looks painful and no wonder youj didn't want to trjp the light fantastic down the hall ways.
Take good card and - EAT WELL!!!!

Love from Lynne

kimlovescats
11-22-2004, 04:09 PM
Those chest tube holes are PAINFUL looking!!!! OUCH!!! Trust me, the staple removal is nothing ... had two C-Sections with them! ;) So glad Andy is home!

slleipnir
11-22-2004, 05:38 PM
Owww!! Glad he's ok! Looks really painfull though :X

GraciesMommy
11-22-2004, 06:14 PM
Good to see him up and moving! Bear feet and all!

luckies4me
11-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Oh my! I am glad to see he is feeling ok enough to walk around. Those wounds where the chest tubes were look pretty painful! Do they have to be bandaged to prevent infection?

buckner
11-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Hehe, I LOVE the slippers! I want a pair. :D The only thing that got me on the pictures was the surgery incision... :eek: I've never been able to look at things like that (same goes for fish gills, allergy testing "dots", air vents, etc.)... just freaks me out. But he's looking good! Lots of wishes and prayers going out to Andy!

micki76
11-22-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Those chest tube holes are PAINFUL looking!!!! OUCH!!! Trust me, the staple removal is nothing ...

Yep, according to my Dad, there's nothing in the world quite like a chest tube. :(

And you're right Kim, staple removal is a snap! :D

Like everyone else, I ADORE the bear slippers! :D I hope he has a speedy recovery!

jazzcat
11-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Wowza!! That looks like some ordeal he's been through.

Love the bear slippers.

4 Dog Mother
11-22-2004, 07:33 PM
Poor Andy! What awful looking wounds! (Can't be scars until they heal). Hope he is feeling better soon. Those bear claw slippers are something else.

BCBlondie
11-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Ouch! Poor guy, having to go through all that.. :( I hope he recovers quickly, and hopefully as painlessly as possible!

Great slippers. :D

christa
11-22-2004, 09:14 PM
LOVE the bear slippers! Too awesome!

I'm glad to see Andy up and walking about . . . hope he is feeling better as he recovers!

:)

davidpizzica
11-22-2004, 11:37 PM
Ramanth, I'm glad that Andy is up and about! Those incisions sure remind me of my knee scar. And everyone is right, the staples come out pretty easily. I love those bear slippers!

ramanth
11-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Andy says 'thanks' to all of you for the good vibes. :)

For those that like the Bear Slippers, I found them at Kohl's. :D

Luckies4me: Yep, the chest tube wounds have to be bandaged to keep out infection. :)

pitc9
11-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Oh My!!!:eek:

So glad to see him walking around!!! Hope he continues to recover quickly!!

Hugs to you both!!!:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-23-2004, 08:52 AM
Oh my, that' is quite a "zipper"!! Did you count the staples? After my operation last year, I had 60 staples :eek: , and because I am allergic to metal, it was all infected. No no, the removal of the staples is NOT fun :eek:
Wishing you a great recovery, Andy!!

Barbara
11-23-2004, 09:01 AM
Ouch!!!! No wonder he didn't feel much like walking.

Now Andy you have to work a little on the rest of the bear- you know getting a little broader and hairier;)

ramanth
11-23-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
Oh my, that' is quite a "zipper"!! Did you count the staples? After my operation last year, I had 60 staples :eek: , and because I am allergic to metal, it was all infected.
My goodness!!! :eek: :(

Andy has 15 staples. I couldn't imagine 60!! And being allergic! :(

*hugs*

ramanth
11-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Staples came out a-okay.

Andy asked for continued prayers. He says he's not out of the woods yet.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-23-2004, 03:56 PM
You got it Andy! :)

My Peanuts
11-23-2004, 04:29 PM
OUCH! Poor Andy. More prayers on the way.

His bear slipper are really funny! :D

lynnestankard
11-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Staples came out a-okay.

Andy asked for continued prayers. He says he's not out of the woods yet.

Coming attcha Andy {{{Hugs}}} across the miles - and prayers still being said.

SNAP - when I had my gall-bladder removed I had 15 stapes too!!

Hows the eating going????

Lynne

Cinder & Smoke
11-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by ramanth

Andy asked for continued prayers.
He says he's not out of the woods yet.

What's he doin *IN* the Woods?? :confused:

We all thunk he wuz "restin up at Home!"

:p

Cincy'sMom
11-23-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard

SNAP - when I had my gall-bladder removed I had 15 stapes too!!

Don't tell me that!!!! OUCH!!!!!

Still keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, Andy :)

ramanth
11-24-2004, 08:24 AM
Lynne - He's packing it in, so I'd say pretty well. It'll probably be awhile before we notice any results.

Phred - http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/lachen/laughing-smiley-004.gif I have no clue. :D

Seriously though, Andy still thinks he's not 'out of the woods'. I think he is. If anything he needs prayers for a swift recovery. I guess the doctors talking in 'hushed' tones makes him nervous.

Amy - I'm sure you're procedure will be just fine. :) Andy said he didn't feel a thing when they took them out.

moosmom
11-24-2004, 09:57 AM
Andy,

I don't care what anyone says, you are a vision of loveliness and know I know why Kimmy is crazy about you!!

(((hugs)))

Donna

Moo says:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pc5da4eedfd32340bf6ffb36ac26ada47/f79b43fa.jpg

Mahvelous man, simply mahvelous!!!!

slick
11-24-2004, 10:34 AM
More prayers on the way for Andy. So glad that he's eating OK.

ramanth
11-24-2004, 11:07 AM
Mooshoo! You handsome devil. :D

Corinna
11-24-2004, 11:49 AM
Glad to hear all is going well.

Logan
11-24-2004, 03:23 PM
I hope that you two will have a very happy Thanksgiving. You have much to be thankful for this year. :)

Prayers continue for your quick recovery, Andy!! :)

Logan

anna_66
11-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Well it's good to see Andy out of bed (and in those ever so cute bear feet;))!