PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Theater: Thanksgiving edition

Maresche
11-22-2004, 01:08 PM
Just to clarify a bit: Misao and Hana are both "off the street" rescues. Terra is from a Pet Store and a turkey addict.

*Hana sits in loaf mode, a happy look on her face as she lightly dozes. Misao and Terra sit opposite her, looking at her strangely*

Terra: She's been like that for a whole day now.

Misao: As much as I hate to admit you're right, this is odd for her.

Hana (stirring awake): Oh, what's up you two? And why are you looking at me so weird?

Terra: You're the one with a weird look on your face. Why are you smiling so much?

Hana: Well that's simple, silly. Thanksgiving is coming up.

Misao: You mean that holiday that Momcat and Dadcat celebrate every year?

Hana: Yuppers.

Terra: But why would that make you happy? I mean, it's nothing special to us.

Hana: Well you see-

Misao: It's obvious, Terra. See, Hana and I both led very hard lives before we found Momcat and Dadcat, and Thanksgiving is the day when you remember the things you're grateful for in life. Hana's obviously happy that she's ended up where she has. And I have to admit, I couldn't be happier myself as well. Our life here is good, and that's something we should all be thankful for.

Terra: Wow...I get it, I think...

Hana: That was well said, Misao. I couldn't have put it better. But that's not what I was going to say.

Misao: Oh?

Hana: I was going to say it's because it's the one time of year I can count on getting more good turkey than any other time of year.

Terra: Turkey? Mmmm...turkey... *Terra smiles widely as she settles down similar to Hana*

Misao: Yes, I suppose that's something to be thankful for as well. Turkey... *Misao also does likewise*

*Hana also returns to how she was before, and all three lightly doze as they dream about the forthcoming turkey*

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-22-2004, 01:15 PM
:D :D

Cute story. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-22-2004, 01:20 PM
:D Very cute!

Edwina's Secretary
11-22-2004, 01:23 PM
So that is why the E's are on best behavior! Turkey!

Barbara
11-22-2004, 01:28 PM
I cannot show this thread to Filou and Tigris- there is no thanksgiving here;)

AmberLee
11-22-2004, 01:32 PM
:D :D :D

Lovely story!

slick
11-22-2004, 01:56 PM
That's so cute. For some reason Max and Speckles don't like turkey at all......but

put down a piece of chicken and they because Hoovers.:D

Corinna
11-22-2004, 04:10 PM
Cute story MMMM might ex[plain Miss Ebony's lovey attude lately.

catnapper
11-22-2004, 04:54 PM
Bravo! Bravo! Encore!

What a great story! I am wondering how my new kittens will ract to turkey... Abby is a food monster and test-tastes everything. I'm actually less worried about her stealing turkey (because I know she will) than my dad's reaction to her doing so (he HATES cats... how I could be raised by a cat hater is beyong me!)

rg_girlca
11-22-2004, 09:44 PM
That is such a fabulous story.

Thanks so much for sharing.:)

catmandu
11-23-2004, 08:56 AM
That is such a good point,that our Catys,have a lot,to be thankful for,as thetre are sadly,so many Cats,that are cold,and hungry! When I see the Strays outside,and mine in,I think,that there for the Grace Of God,go The Found Cats,and put something nice out,for them,to eat,and beds,for them,to sleep on,

NoahsMommy
11-23-2004, 10:52 AM
Maybe that's what has Basie in his bratty mood? He know's we're going to have Turkey?

Bravo! Excellent actors! :)