PDA

View Full Version : Dierks Bentley tonight - country music fans!

CountryWolf07
11-22-2004, 01:01 PM
I see Dierks Bentley and Canadian Cross Ragweed tonight at the Cleveland House of Blues! :) I am looking foward to it! ALSO, I will be meeting Dierks before the show, and possibly again after the show.

I'll let you guys know how it goes!

I THINK this is my last concert of 2004.

To kick it off, I will see Phil Vassar in Feb. 2005!

countrycowgirl
11-22-2004, 01:21 PM
AWSOME!!! cross canadian ragweed is AWSOME!! or they were at the 2 contcerts I saw....I WOULD LOVE TO SEE DIERKS BENTLEY!!! I LOVE HIM!! have fun and take lots of pics!!!

CountryWolf07
11-22-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by countrycowgirl
AWSOME!!! cross canadian ragweed is AWSOME!! or they were at the 2 contcerts I saw....I WOULD LOVE TO SEE DIERKS BENTLEY!!! I LOVE HIM!! have fun and take lots of pics!!!

I'm excited to see them.. they are good, actually..

I'll have details either later or tomorrow!! HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING!

CountryWolf07
11-23-2004, 12:01 AM
HI! I'm back! :) So..

At the beginning, they told us we MISSED the m&g's.. and it was not fair.. and 5 other people were with us and they had missed it too.. we wouldn't give up.. then we finally GOT A PRIVATE MEETING with Dierks after the show! he told us that he was sorry that happened.. it was mostly the venue people that messed things up.. someone's mom in the group went to the tour manager and talked with him.. man it was great!! Dierks' tour manager is awesome!! Very nice guy!

I was so freakin' pissed.. when they told us we missed the m&g 10 mins earlier... and I knew.. something didn't make sense.. they told us it was at 7:30, before CCR came on, so we went there... cause OMG I was totally flipping out if I wasn't gonna get the chance to meet him tonight.. I know it wasn't a big deal.. cause' I could meet him next time.. but really, I had passes.. and I wasn't gonna let them go to waste..

So.. when I met him, he holds his hand out and goes "Hi there, I'm Dierks!" and I go "I'm Rachel, nice to meet ya" and laughed.. cause' silly dude.. I know WHO he is.. ;) He just had his hand on my arm the entire time.. we talked a little bit..

LOL I couldn't get the CD booklet out of my purse, and I was like "hang on.. hang on... " and Dierks is like "Well I can sign that patch (meet n' greet pass).." I go "No no no.. hold on.. " and he signed it anyway.. and I'm like "hey here, finally" and he started laughing and signed it and hugged me and told me it was great meetin' me and my friend..

Took my pic with him.. so eventually I will get it developed..

NO PICTURES FROM THE CONCERT TONIGHT... because cameras weren't ALLOWED.. so I wouldn't risk of getting caught. so I just enjoyed the show... it was a great one!!

petslover
11-23-2004, 07:37 AM
wow. you go to alot of concerts. I want to move where you are. lol. Thats awesome you got to meet him. Is he as cute in real life? I know on stage he is one hottie! haha!

CountryWolf07
11-23-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by petslover
wow. you go to alot of concerts. I want to move where you are. lol. Thats awesome you got to meet him. Is he as cute in real life? I know on stage he is one hottie! haha!

Yup! VERY adorable in person! He has really nice blue eyes! :)

CountryWolf07
11-25-2004, 08:38 PM
My friend with Dierks! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/LonestarFan07/dierks.jpg

countrycowgirl
11-25-2004, 08:46 PM
OMG!!!! he is such a HOTTIE!!! THAT IS AWSOME YOU GOT TO MEET HIM!

petslover
11-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Hey!! Thats a really good picture, but where is a picture of you and him! I want to see I really do. :D

CountryWolf07
11-25-2004, 10:56 PM
I will have it tomorrow! :D

CountryWolf07
11-26-2004, 10:06 PM
My pic turned out blurry.. :(

but that's okay.. at least it turned out somewhat and it wasn't THAT badly blurred..

Next time I meet him.. it won't be blurry! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/LonestarFan07/a3432.jpg

petslover
11-26-2004, 10:55 PM
That is so cool!! I would have passed out! He is so cute. I just love his curly hair! Thats awesome.

CountryWolf07
11-26-2004, 11:05 PM
You know the weird thing?

When I was around him - I wasn't even nervous or anything like that, I just felt like I knew him, and I just talked to him with no problems, like everything went smoothly. :)