PDA

View Full Version : Help my cat is a Clepto.

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 12:00 PM
LOL you guys will never guess what happened. About three weeks ago we had company over and after they left my checkbook came up missing. Well Lee is in the bedroom doing some fall cleaning, while I'm resting on the couch talking to everyone here and he just handed me my checkbook with lots of little teethmarks on it. It seems Mina stole the checkbook and dropped it between the head of the bed and the wall. I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying. We spent weeks looking for the darn thing and it was right under our nose the whole time.

catnapper
11-22-2004, 12:05 PM
LOL... hopefully you didn't accuse your guests of "borrowing" it! Maybe she knows that is what you use to get her all those great treats she has, and she was just tying to figure out if she can get the treats herself?

lbaker
11-22-2004, 12:08 PM
What on earth was the checkbook cover made of? Mousie skin?? :eek: Silly girl.. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-22-2004, 12:11 PM
OOPS, I hope she/he didn't write a check out, he he :) :cool:

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
What on earth was the checkbook cover made of? Mousie skin?? :eek: Silly girl.. :)

No its plastic and has a lemur on the front on it.

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
OOPS, I hope she/he didn't write a check out, he he :) :cool:

Doesn't matter if she did. Momma had the checks stopped.

rg_girlca
11-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Oh Mina, you silly little girl. I guess while they are teething, anything will do.:)

slick
11-22-2004, 01:05 PM
:D :D Will that be cash or cheque??? Maybe she was thinking of doing to Christmas shopping for her Meowmie??

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by slick
:D :D Will that be cash or cheque??? Maybe she was thinking of doing to Christmas shopping for her Meowmie??

If that was the case I wonder who's car she was going to use. Mine or Lee's