PDA

View Full Version : I Need To Rant.

hdeneise
11-22-2004, 11:21 AM
It has been the worst Monday morning in history and I knew I could rant to you guys...

For those of you who know about my Kelly cat in hiding, I had gotten really worried over the weekend because I stopped hearing her bell Friday night. I went to the basement this morning to get a sweater out of the dryer and heard her little bell--she's been down there for 3 days with no food or water!!! I guess my 4 year old left the door open long enough she got down there without me or hubby noticing her. I couldn't get a hold on her, so I left a tempting can of fancy feast and water down there so she won't starve, we'll have to chase her back upstairs tonight I guess.

Then I tried to start my laptop so that ya'll could get some fresh Boo-Boo pics and I got ....Error, hard drive not found. My laptop is just out of warranty, so I brought it to work to get online support....their website is down..:mad: DELL SUCKS.

Then the keys....

It started when the transmission in my 1995 Mitsubishi went out 2 months ago. Since then I've been driving Hubby's 4-Runner to work. Well he misplaced the keys last night after he drove it and I spent an hour looking for them this morning with no luck. He had to leave work to bring me the keys to his dad's van. Then I couldn't get it to go in drive (it's an automatic!!) so I rolled down the hill, finally got it in drive, started to work, and its out of gas. I stop at the gas station and can't find the button to open the gas tank...then the scary drunk homeless guy in front of the gas station tried to help... I got to work (finally) an hour late and the stupid brake lights wouldn't go out, so I'm sitting there in the parking lot pumping the breaks, I finally just had to pull the fuse.

Cat, computer, keys, van.....it won't end. Not to mention that in the last 5 months since me & hubby got married, the dishwasher, the washing machine, the dryer, and the water heater have all broken to the point of having to be replaced. Oh, and the toaster caught on fire. Kill me now.

sirrahbed
11-22-2004, 11:26 AM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-064.gif

Does this help?? With all that has happened - what else is there?? It is now time for something GOOD!!! Yikers!!:eek:

jazzcat
11-22-2004, 11:32 AM
Don't Mondays stink?!

Sorry to hear of all your troubles. Positive thoughts being sent your way.

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 11:41 AM
Oh Dear. You poor thing. If that is what happens after you get married I think Lee and I will just continue to "live in sin"

rg_girlca
11-22-2004, 12:35 PM
LOL Debbie, you're so funny.:D

My gosh, they say things come in three's, but they certainly went overboard in your case.:eek:

I hope and pray that this is it for you and that things will be much better for you from hereon in.

I think you need a BIG (((((HUG))))).

AmberLee
11-22-2004, 01:18 PM
Every so often all the electrical/mechanical in my life goes 'kah-blew-ie' at once. It's awful. Sincere sympathy and a {{{gentle hug}}}. It does get better...