PDA

View Full Version : Successfull Rescue Story!

RottiMommy49
11-22-2004, 11:18 AM
I'm so happy today having found out that a rescue i did back in the summer has turned out so well. This poor little girl about 4 years old had been left with no food, water, or shade. She was so skinny that she wouldn't have lasted many more days, plus she had mastitis, her ears were eaten away by flys, her fur was just matted from the undercoat that was left to matt with her summer coat. A sad little girl very neglected to say the least. She has since become a very happy girl and recieved the medications she needed as well as getting groomed etc. She has acres to run with her knew mom and dad. The foster parents decided to adopt her.......:D :D :D
She is the black and tan dog in the picture, the other little guy is the pup LeeAnn rescued a couple of weeks ago from the dumpster behind the shelter. he is with the same foster family and doing great, I posted back then about Ripley. Don;t you just love happy stories, I sure do!:D
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/nov19463_large.jpg :) :)

Deb

pitc9
11-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Yippeeee!!!!!!:D

lute
11-22-2004, 11:51 AM
that's great! i love happy endings!:D

K9soul
11-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Wow, that has to just make you feel so wonderful. You were this beautiful pup's guardian angel for sure! What a wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing this! Bless you and her family for saving that sweetheart :)

LorraineO
11-22-2004, 01:33 PM
sigh,,, i LOVE feel good stories!!! thanks for letting us know!!!!

DogLover9501
11-22-2004, 02:09 PM
That is GREAT news :D I, too, love happy endings :)

tatsxxx11
11-22-2004, 05:25 PM
Don't you just love those foster failures!!!;) Thanks Deb for rescuing him and making this love match a reality! You truly are an angel:):):) Both puppers look SO happy and healthy! Ripley is such a cutie! I'm sure his big sister is showing him the ropes! I LOVE happy endings:D

QueenScoopalot
11-22-2004, 08:20 PM
:) :) :) It must make your heart swell with pride! :) :) :)