PDA

View Full Version : Pouncer Jr.

catnapper
11-22-2004, 09:16 AM
Abby is Pouncer! I swear! They both act the same, with the same exact mannerisms.

Last night, Abby was playing with Pouncer's lamp (and I know he never tutored her on this fun game :D )
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_abby-lamp.JPG

This is such a typical Pouncer look right here:
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Pouncer2.JPG

I captured a quick video of Pouncer Jr, uh... I mean Abby, playing with the light switch... imagine hearing that clink clink clink at 3:00 in the morning. Fun fun fun! :D

And further proof she is Pouncer Jr, I decided to let him out on the balcony for a few minutes this morning. I went out to get him and she ran out before I could catch her... and went straight for the balcony edge! :eek: I am NOT going through another cat falling off my balcony!

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 09:29 AM
LOL....definately sounds like you have another Pouncer on your hands.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-22-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
I am NOT going through another cat falling off my balcony!

Sorry, but I had to laugh at this. I think the ONLY thing that's going to save you from going through that again is the fact that it's getting cold out and they won't be going out there that much to begin with. Otherwise, knowing you're a softy and would let her out, I'm sure you'd be having many more heart attacks with Her Naw-tee-ness. ;) :D

Barbara
11-22-2004, 10:58 AM
She looked like Pouncer's daughter anyway. BTW she could be Lily's daughter too:D

jazzcat
11-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Wow, she does look like Pouncer. I saved that picture you drew of Pouncer under that same Tiffany lamp and boy does Abby look just like that.

rg_girlca
11-22-2004, 12:19 PM
Lori, I was going to mention the other picture just like that with Pouncer. (Two great minds think alike)

Abby, darling, please try not to listen too much to what Pouncer is telling you to do. He just wants all the naw-teeness taken off of him and put onto you now.:eek:

You're still young my dear, but in due time, you will learn.:D

Abby is such a cutie pie.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-22-2004, 12:23 PM
H ha, Pouncer is teaching her well, isn't he ;) :)

catmandu
11-23-2004, 09:13 AM
Maybe when my RB Angel Pouncer,visits her namesake,some of her gentle,and lively nature,rubs off on Abby,as Pouncer used,to do the same things,with the Lamps!

NoahsMommy
11-23-2004, 10:55 AM
Isn't that funny how one cat can so closely resemble another? I call Noah and Hermie "my tabbies", not only because they are tabbies, but because they act a lot alike too.

Abby is such a pretty girl, by the way. :)