PDA

View Full Version : Mina is acting very strange

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 08:37 AM
She hasn't left my side since Lee brought me home from the hospital yesterday. He tries to move her so he can cuddle with me, but she hisses and swats at him. Anyone know why?

sirrahbed
11-22-2004, 08:42 AM
You are her Meowmie:D

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
You are her Meowmie:D

I understand that, but she's never acted this way until I got out of the hospital Sunday. She was fine until Lee brought me home Sunday night.

sirrahbed
11-22-2004, 08:49 AM
well maybe she missed you and is glad to have you home - and doesn't want daddy to take you away from her again:D

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 08:50 AM
That could be it. I was gone overnight, and Lee stayed at the hospital with me because of all the trouble I was giving the doctor. (I wanted to go home, and be with my family.)

sirrahbed
11-22-2004, 08:51 AM
did I miss what happened? Is everything OK with the baby??

catmandu
11-22-2004, 09:13 AM
She is disoriented,by being having been, in a strange place,and she is a little insecure,and wants you,to tell her,that everything,is all right,and things are OK.

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
did I miss what happened? Is everything OK with the baby??

I was hit by a car on Saturday. Some idiot decieded to drive while intoxicated and I was walking back from the post office when he ran a red light and hit me. Mind you this was about two o'clock in the afternoon. When they did the ultrasound on Sunday the doctor said the baby looks ok, but I have to go back a couple more times this week just so he can keep an eye him/her. I've been ordered to take it easy until we know for sure. I'm just scratched up, bruised and sore right now. Luckily nothing was broke.

Gary is right Mina was probably confused because Daddy left in such a hurry and didn't come back until the next day when he brought Mommy home.

Lilith Cherry
11-22-2004, 09:37 AM
oh how dreadful! Drunk drivers should be locked away for a long time and never allowed to drive again in my opinion! I do hope everything is okay and you are (both)not too bruised and shaken!:eek:

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Lilith Cherry
oh how dreadful! Drunk drivers should be locked away for a long time and never allowed to drive again in my opinion! I do hope everything is okay and you are (both)not too bruised and shaken!:eek:

Thanks. I'm sure we'll both be ok. So far I'm not having any cramping or spotting so I think the lil'one is going to be fine. I'm beginning to think she is our miracle baby.

kimlovescats
11-22-2004, 10:01 AM
OH MY GOSH!!!! How terrible! You poor thing, that must have scared you to death. Oh, I am so thankful that you and baby are doing ok. Please do follow your doctor's orders and get plenty of rest!!! That so-and-so needs to pay dearly!!! :mad: I do hope you are pressing charges?

(((HUGS)))
Kim

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
OH MY GOSH!!!! How terrible! You poor thing, that must have scared you to death. Oh, I am so thankful that you and baby are doing ok. Please do follow your doctor's orders and get plenty of rest!!! That so-and-so needs to pay dearly!!! :mad: I do hope you are pressing charges?

(((HUGS)))
Kim

The driver is going to pay more than anyone I know. The officer who arrested him is one of the ones I used to work with when I was working that Sheriff's Department. I've already heard how he is getting treated badly. He was arraigned this morning and one of my clients is handling the suing for the medical bills so I don't have to worry about it.

NKBurlington
11-22-2004, 10:32 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your accident (for lack of a better word - it's not really an accident).

I don't think Mina is acting strange at all. Animals (especially cats) have a keen sense of when their humans are not feeling well.

I'm sure he's just by your side to comfort you.

Whenever I'm under the weather or not feeling well, my boys don't leave my side either.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-22-2004, 10:47 AM
Oh my! How awful!!! I'm so happy you and the baby are ok (for the most part).

Animals can pick up what we are going through, so I think she knows you are hurting and she wants to make sure you are ok and that you won't leave so suddenly again. She's just be a good little nurse. ;)

I sure hope everything continues to go well for you and the baby. :)

jazzcat
11-22-2004, 11:05 AM
Oh my, I'm so glad you are okay. As I was reading this I was thinking I had to have missed something too. How terrible. Take care of yourself.

I hope things improve with Mina soon, I'm sure they will.