PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Card List * Please Read*

petslover
11-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Could you take out Ethel and Nemo on my list. They are both deceased and no longer with me. Thank you.

mina'smomma
11-19-2004, 01:47 PM
Rags needs to be taken off of mine as well. My parents adopted the darling dog because I don't have a yard for her to run in, and she does.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-21-2004, 01:38 PM
VERY IMPORTANT !!!

There is a mistake in the name of my street! Please correct this, it would be sad if any of your cards to me would get lost :(

My street is ACACIALAAN (and NOT
Acaialaan !!).

Please, I beg everybody to check their address on the list, and report mistakes only here!

DogLover9501
11-21-2004, 03:44 PM
I think you guys should PM Micki, incase she doesn't see this!

Jods
11-21-2004, 09:55 PM
BUMP

karyn674
11-22-2004, 06:35 AM
Just to info anybody that sees this thread that one of my cat's name is Pippa not Pipa. Double P not one. Even if we receive cards with one 'p' I don't think she'll offend herself :D

But thanks the same.

Karen
11-22-2004, 07:21 AM
Thanks for letting us know - I wouldn't want to misspell Pippa's name, even if she doesn't mind!

karyn674
11-22-2004, 07:43 AM
Oh thanks Karen,

I will let her know :D

BitsyNaceyDog
11-22-2004, 12:41 PM
a couple little things on mine too. sadie, my mouse is on the list, but she died. Also we spell my cats name Roxy, not Roxey, and it's Wyatt, not Whatt. Sorry I don't mean to be nit-picky, I don't mind if things are misspelled.

Also because you can't address it to all my pets you can just pick one or two of them, or you can write "...and Kids", "...and pets", "... and family", "...and crew" or whatever, it doesn't make any difference to me. :)

Cataholic
11-22-2004, 01:34 PM
A few corrections from here:

my name is Johanna, not Joanna (add the 'h').

Lillycat's cats are named Indra (correct) Washy (correct) Butter Rum(correct) and Ne v v ie- not Newie. He he he. Nevvie is named after the state of Nevada...not after a new cat..he he he.

thanks!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-23-2004, 03:35 AM
Oh no, I just found out that the name of my village is spelled wrong too :eek: :eek: . I am sure I gave the correct address in my e-mail :(

So, My village is LOCHRISTI (and not Locrhisti:eek: )

ps. just remember to write the street name correct too: ACACIALAAN 63

Jods
11-25-2004, 07:29 AM
okay I made all my corrections...Anymore cuz I'm starting to do the cards up today!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2004, 09:26 AM
Phew!!! Mine are ALL written and ready for mailing! I will try to go to the postoffice tomorrow then. I will have to lick so many stamps :eek: :eek: ; guess I'd better take a bottle of water with me :D ;) :p . Because ALL my cards are overseas, I will have to stick on an "air mail" sticker too; oh my, I'd better hide that bill to :D .
It will take about a week before everybody gets his/her card. Let's hope that they all arrive!