PDA

View Full Version : I'm Just Thrilled To Have Found PT

RottiMommy49
11-22-2004, 12:47 AM
Looking through all the posts and reading all the replies from such loving people about their own pets and others pets is the most wonderfull reason for having a computer. I just wanted to say to everyone how much I love being a part of this loving group and sharing pics, stories, and support. Thankyou so much for all the times you have replied to my posts with such compassion and kind words. It sure has added a great deal of happiness to my life. I don't get out a lot so my babies and you'rs fill up a lot of my time. Thanks again everyone for making us feel welcome. :D

DogLover9501
11-22-2004, 01:04 AM
I'm thrilled that you found PT too ;) :D

Isn't this place the best? :)

Your definatly a great addition to PT!

Jods
11-22-2004, 07:23 AM
I know this place is GREAT!!! :D

RobiLee
11-22-2004, 07:34 AM
I'm so happy that you are happy ;) I haven't been posting much lately and I'm sure I've missed some wonderful pics and stories about Monty and Kiki. They are gorgeous dogs and I'm so glad that you are sharing them with us.

Katie, Tori and I send out a great big welcome and hello!

Robin :)

Karen
11-22-2004, 07:38 AM
We're glad you found us, too!

Can't have enough posts from dog-lovin' folks, can we? And of course, your "babies" are cute, too, even if they are a tad bigger than some folks definition of baby! ;) Give them tummy rubs from me!

4 Dog Mother
11-22-2004, 09:05 AM
You and your pups are a great addition to the Pet Talk group. I am glad you are enjoying being here - just remember we LOVE pictures so don't ever hesitate posting pictures of Monty and KiKi.

tatsxxx11
11-22-2004, 09:10 AM
We're the lucky ones, Deb, having a wonderful person like you, and such sweet pups like Monty and Kiki as part of the Pet Talk family:) Hugs to the woofers:D

LorraineO
11-22-2004, 09:12 AM
I am glad you found us too... :))

trayi52
11-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Great to have you, Monty, and Kiki on board! It is always nice to have a wonderful person who loves their babies as much as you do here with us, sharing pictures with us all! We love pictures!!

Willie:)

pitc9
11-22-2004, 10:25 AM
I'm glad you found PT also!! I just love to look at your pictures!

I think we all are thankful for one another. Were all happy to have found a group of people just like ourselves. I never though I would find other people as "Crazy" as I am about my pups, then "Poof" there was Pet Talk!!

I think we all need a group hug!!!!

{{HUG}}:D