PDA

View Full Version : moosmom

davidpizzica
11-21-2004, 08:45 PM
I just wanted to tell everyone that moosmom is all right, and the reason she hasn't been on is because she is between internet providers. I called her tonight and she said that one internet ws sending her a disc and she should receive it either tuesday or wednesday. Then she will be on PT again. She is doing good and can't wait to be on again.

Karen
11-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Whew! Thanks for letting us know! With the rough patch she's been through lately, it's good to know she's okay!

davidpizzica
11-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Karen, I told her that I'll start a thread telling everyone that she is still here!

kimlovescats
11-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Thanks, David... I have been wondering about her too!;)

davidpizzica
11-22-2004, 07:11 AM
I started to worry about her, too. Last night she left a message on my answering machine to call her. And I dd!

cloverfdx
11-22-2004, 07:34 AM
Thankyou for letting us know David :).

lynnestankard
11-22-2004, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the 'uppiedate' David - at least we know she's OK - well as OK as you can be when you can't get on Pet Talk - ooooh poor Donna.:D :D :D

Lynne

davidpizzica
11-22-2004, 07:38 AM
Oh, lynne she is such a special lady to me!

moosmom
11-22-2004, 10:50 AM
I couldn't stand it any longer and got my butt to the library. I only have an hour on the computer but thought I'd pop in and leet you know that yes, I'm fine AND...I have a very important 2nd intervew at 3 pm today with a funeral home. I'm hoping this job will be "it" as I'm getting a little frustrated by the inconsideration of everyone else not at least letting me know. I HAVE been offered as seasonal job at *ahem* an adult shop, if you know what I mean . So if the funeral home job falls through, at least I've got that. *blush*

I'll keep you all posted. Hopefully I'll get my disk soon and will be back on PT. Love and miss you all!! Have a great holiday!

Thanks for the thread David. (((hugs)))

ramanth
11-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Hi Donna! I got yer phone call. :D

lbaker
11-22-2004, 12:11 PM
whew, well that's one worry that's gone away! I was afraid to ask because I was afraid of the answer. Thanks for letting us know David. AND Donna!

AmberLee
11-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Good luck, Donna. If PT wishes can do it, you'll ace the interview! :p ;) :D

moosmom
11-23-2004, 10:07 AM
The interview went very well. I was all decked out in my blue suit and heels (I haven't worn heels in years!!) I'll know definitely by Friday.

A little dilemma though. The woman from the adult shop called and offered me the seasonal job. I have to go in today at 3. The problem is the funeral home job will be a very crazy schedule, nights, weekends, sometimes on call. So that would kind make working at the adult shop impossible. I'd hate to give this job up IN CASE I get this funeral home job, because I did this once before and the job fell through.

I'll let ya know what happens.

BTW, I'll be getting a disk from Highstream hopefully by the end of the week and will be online as soon as I download it. So, I'll see you guys soon!

davidpizzica
11-23-2004, 10:53 AM
Donna honey, I'm praying that you get some kind of job, be it at the funeral home or the adult store. Either one because at least you will have a steady paycheck! Love you, Donna, {{{{HUGS}}}}!