PDA

View Full Version : U2's new song,"Vertigo"

sammy101
11-21-2004, 08:10 PM
omg i LOVE that song!:D i listen to it everyday on yahoo,:o lol.I cant wait till theyre new cd comes out.Who else likes there new music?>

Vermontcat
11-21-2004, 08:37 PM
I love U2 , all their old stuff and new stuff too.
The new Vertigo video is cool too and they were on Saturday Night Live last night too. (I taped it):)
I plan to get their new CD and hope to get to see them when they go on tour.

Samantha Puppy
11-21-2004, 08:52 PM
I was in between awake and asleep last night for SNL but I seem to remember hearing the second song they played be soft and sound somewhat sweet/romantic. Anyone know what the title of it was?

Mandy1
11-21-2004, 09:00 PM
I prefer some of their older songs but Vertigo is really good.

micki76
11-21-2004, 09:01 PM
I haven't heard it yet. :(

Vermontcat
11-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
I was in between awake and asleep last night for SNL but I seem to remember hearing the second song they played be soft and sound somewhat sweet/romantic. Anyone know what the title of it was?

I had to go look it up, the 2nd song was "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own", the first song was "Vertigo" of course, the 3rd song was "I Will Follow", Bono really played to the camera and audience on that one, and the 4th song that they didn't show after the credits was "All Because Of You".

Samantha Puppy
11-21-2004, 09:39 PM
They played 4 songs? Jeez! I know it wasn't Vertigo... I'll have to check out the other three. It was really pretty.

sammy101
11-21-2004, 09:47 PM
they were on SNL??:eek: i missed that:( i guess ill have to wait for the re-run:rolleyes: :p

wolf_Q
11-21-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm rather obsessed with U2. :o I have every album, tons of singles, movies, poster, shirts... I taped SNL too (I record them whenever they are on tv )...they also had a live radio broadcast tonight and played some songs from the new album. I've already pre-ordered the deluxe limited edition (comes w/ a cd, dvd, and book) and I'll be buying the regular version as well, hopefully during a midnight release if they have one. I will be seeing them on tour at least once (hopefully more!), U2 are *amazing* live! :D

Everyone buy the album!! :p It comes out November 23 in the United States....November 22 for most of the rest of the world...I think it's even earlier in some countries.