PDA

View Full Version : Post your singing voice

slleipnir
11-21-2004, 08:05 PM
I hear a lot of ppl here are into singing...so post away :rolleyes: I don't think anyone wants to hear mine lol I might post something though if other people who 'can't sing well' post something hehe

Cookiebaker
11-21-2004, 08:06 PM
haha the sound of the flushing toilet is more musical/talanted than my singing voice :o :rolleyes:

flamepony12
11-21-2004, 08:06 PM
are you crazy? ^_~ YOu WaNt ME? to post my singing voice? dont think so, lmao :p ^_~

catnapper
11-21-2004, 08:17 PM
Um, you're better off not hearing me... remeber Roseanne Barr (Arnold/whomever) singing the National Anthem years ago? She's better than me.

davidpizzica
11-21-2004, 09:22 PM
I have a so-so tenor voice. Not great, but I do sing in my church choir. I guess they were desperate!! LOL LOL.

pitc9
11-22-2004, 01:12 PM
I sang "When You Say Nothing at all" By Alison Krause this past summer at my friends wedding. I have it on DVD, but don't have a clue how I would get it on the the computer! (I have a VERY old VERY slow computer at home:mad: :o )

Jamieejo85
11-23-2004, 12:21 PM
I love that song Angie!:D I hope someone posts theirs soon because I would LOVE to hear it. I can't sing so....:rolleyes:
Jamie;)

lynnestankard
11-23-2004, 12:39 PM
ME? Sorry - I can't carry a tune in a bucket!!!

Lynne

aly
11-23-2004, 12:41 PM
Couldn't sing to save my life.

slleipnir
11-23-2004, 03:26 PM
Everyone says that, but I'm sure a lot of you can sing

slick
11-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
ME? Sorry - I can't carry a tune in a bucket!!!
:D :D Me neither, but I think I pretty sound good singing to my favourite song in the car with all the windows rolled up!! :eek:

popcornbird
11-23-2004, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't dare post my singing voice...:eek:...but I think it would be neat if everyone posts their 'voice' (not singing...just saying *Hi* or something), and we can hear PT'ers from around the world. :D

aly
11-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
I'm wouldn't dare post my singing voice...:eek:...but I think it would be neat if everyone posts their 'voice' (not singing...just saying *Hi* or something), and we can hear PT'ers from around the world. :D

That is a good idea. I would do that :) WAY too embarrassed to sing :o I would love to hear other people sing though!

cookieluver7
11-23-2004, 03:57 PM
my voice is too terrible to post! cool idea though!

rizzy
11-23-2004, 10:24 PM
Talking is a GREAT idea! I dont even know how to post video's and stuff anyways. I dont have the best voice but I love singing so I dont really care!lol:)

snappy
11-24-2004, 07:38 AM
well....if you really want to hear me....as right now I can't even figure out how to post a picture in the message without a link ;)

go to www.radiosurfers.com - there are some files out there where you can here me singing with my band.......all covers of course! I believe Because The Night is one of the songs out there......

BTW David, I sing with my church chior also.....different than the music above, but I love all music...and do sing best with my car windows rolled up and the radio blaring! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-24-2004, 07:43 AM
Before I got married, I was an active member of a church choir. We sang on mariages, funerals, and once a week during mass. We had a X-mas concert every year too. I was a soprano.
But, all that is 25 years ago.... ;) :D

Miranda_Rae
11-24-2004, 02:40 PM
lol...I can't sing. Period. I sound like a screech owl, although if I was a screech owl and another screech owl heard me I am sure he would think I had a lovely voice. :p

Vio&Juni
11-30-2004, 12:20 PM
Oh, I sing! ............... in the shower :D :D None of my neighbours complained yet. But I wouldn't knock at someone's door who sings in the bathroom, so, maybe they don't complain because they're afraid of me :D :D :D

ComedyDevil
11-30-2004, 05:56 PM
I'll post mine if someone can tell me how to change a .wma file to a .wav - it won't let me post it as a .wma :rolleyes: :p

slleipnir
11-30-2004, 06:10 PM
If you want to email it to me I can put it on my website for people to dl. (I don't know how to change them either :rolleyes: )

([email protected] if you want to)

ComedyDevil
11-30-2004, 06:25 PM
Ahh, here we go! The reason it sounds horrible (other than the fact I can't sing) is cos it won't let me post the original, so I've re-recorded them with the camera. Plus I can only take a minute of sound at a time. :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to hear the originals (which are MUCH better :p ) pm me and I'll email them to you :)

Mariah Carey - without you

ComedyDevil
11-30-2004, 06:29 PM
Whitney Houston - I will always love you

I've got loads more if anyone wants to hear them. Don't all go deaf at once :o :p

slleipnir
11-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by ComedyDevil
Ahh, here we go! The reason it sounds horrible (other than the fact I can't sing) is cos it won't let me post the original, so I've re-recorded them with the camera. Plus I can only take a minute of sound at a time. :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to hear the originals (which are MUCH better :p ) pm me and I'll email them to you :)

Mariah Carey - without you

o_O you're an amazing singer! wow, I have no idea what you mean by you can't sing cause that's awesome. I wonder what that would make me then haha.

slleipnir
11-30-2004, 06:40 PM
I would love to hear more btw :rolleyes:

ComedyDevil
11-30-2004, 06:41 PM
Lol, thanks :) I'll email you the originals, if you want. I've got some other stuff too, somewhere.

slleipnir
11-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Ok :) My email is [email protected] (although THOSE sounded pretty damn good..o_O)

pupslover
11-30-2004, 07:01 PM
if i had ANY idea on how to do this...i would. i used to travel the state of florida for singing competitions when i was younger. i loved it! singing is one of my favorite things to do ever! i used to sing solos in church all the time.

i wish i could post my voice for you all!

Kfamr
11-30-2004, 07:08 PM
OMG! Amy.. your voice is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Not only are you completely adorable, beautiful, sweet... but your voice!!!!!:eek: :eek:

micki76
11-30-2004, 07:12 PM
Oh, y'all wait until Amy emails it to you and you can hear it really clearly. She sent them to me a while back and Michael and I were freaking out. :D

ComedyDevil
11-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Sheesh, you guys are embarassing me! :o :p :o

Someone else post something, I wanna hear everyone! :D

popcornbird
11-30-2004, 07:33 PM
:eek: YOU *can't* sing??? Are you KIDDING?!?! O-M-G!!! I swear you sound like a professional singer! Wow!!!

slleipnir
11-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I thought the one she posted here were amazing, but the original you can clearly hear it. Veeery nice T-T I owuld post mine but I honestly wouldn't want to be the only person who can't sing to post it lol.

slleipnir
11-30-2004, 08:45 PM
I uploaded Amy's (comedydevil) originals to my site for her

http://www.tainted-sky.net/stuff/subroomsworkshopdisk1track05.wma

http://www.tainted-sky.net/stuff/subroomsworkshopdisk1track06.wma

you might need to right click - save as...-drools- I soo wish I could sing like that..

manda_moo87
11-30-2004, 08:51 PM
WOW.....

You voice is AMAZING... I'm impressed! :D :D Let's hear some more!

ComedyDevil
12-01-2004, 06:23 PM
I uploaded Amy's (comedydevil) originals to my site for her

Yay! Thanks Audrey! :D See? Better sounding :p Someone else post, I don't like being one of the only ones :o

slleipnir
12-03-2004, 10:44 AM
I'll post mine then so you can all laugh at me. (I know I suck btw..and not the way Amy says she can't sing either ;))

I'm so going to delete this. For some reason my voice gave out in the last half of it making me sound even worse then Iam o_O (if that's possible)

So yeah once I fully wake up and realize how much of an idoit I am Iwill delete this Im sure

http://www.tainted-sky.net/stuff/suckyme.wav

BCBlondie
12-03-2004, 11:24 AM
Audrey - It won't let me listen to the ones that you uploaded for Amy... says something about a license.. :confused:

Wow.... :eek: Amy's voice is AMAZING.... And Audrey has a GREAT voice too.. (and I love how you sung in Japanese!)
I am sooooo jealous of you guys!!!

slleipnir
12-03-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
Audrey - It won't let me listen to the ones that you uploaded for Amy... says something about a license.. :confused:

Wow.... :eek: Amy's voice is AMAZING.... And Audrey has a GREAT voice too.. (and I love how you sung in Japanese!)
I am sooooo jealous of you guys!!!

lol you're obviously lying to make me feel better :p -pats-

cali
12-03-2004, 04:41 PM
lol I would if I knew how to hook up the mic(which I did not realize actually worked lol) I can sing some things, but not others, lol the 2 songs I can sing best are swing low sweet chariot, and amazing grace, basicly I can singe the softer songs, but I have a deep singing voice, my only problem is keeping my voice at the same level, it keeps going to high, and when it gets high it cracks a bit and sounds funny lol oh ya and I can sing the chip and dale rescue rangers theme song! lol