PDA

View Full Version : Introducing my "kids"!

AlleyCat
11-21-2004, 05:43 PM
Hi, I'm a newcomer to Pet of the Day. I've been reading Pet of the Day for the past year or so, but I just joined PetTalk last week after finding out that a thread was started for my Cat of the Day (October 17th - Rascal) - it was so heartwarming to read the thread and all its replies that I just had to join PetTalk! Below is my signature with all my "kids" in order of their ages. Rascal and Nikki, both of whom have a little rainbow star by their picture, are Rainbow Bridge babies, having just left us this year :( .. The other four: Onyx, Holly, Millie and Abby are all thriving well. (Except that Holly has stomach cancer - we hope she'll still be with us a while yet.) Thanks for reading and meeting us!

Andrea

Aspen and Misty
11-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Yay! I'm the first who gets to welcome you to PT. I know you will love it here! Your pets are ADORABLE!

BTW: Just a warning, it's addicting here :D

Ashley

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-21-2004, 05:54 PM
Welcome to PT! Yes, i must agree it is very addicting:)
I have 3 dogs. Echo is a Rottweiler, Tango is a Toller/Border Collie mix and Tia is a Miniature Dachshund:D I hope you enjoy it here!

LorraineO
11-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Welcome Welcome!!!!

micki76
11-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Welcome! I too, hope you have Holly for a good long while.

Tina
11-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Welcome!!:)

KYS
11-21-2004, 08:54 PM
A warm welcome to Pet Talk. :)

Jamieejo85
11-21-2004, 11:48 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, I know that you will love it here! I have two dogs, Chico is a 4 month old lab chow mix, and Omar is a year old mastiff rott mix, both can be seen in my signature. And like the others here said, it is very addicting:D . Every time I get on the internet, I go straight to petoftheday.com..:)
Jamie

RottiMommy49
11-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Hello & Welcome To PT:)
I'm totally addicted to this place and look forward day and night to reading and posting. Your babies are beautifull. Sorry about your losses. I lost a Nikita ( Rotti ) in Jan. so she is likely playing with your Nikki and having a great time.

((((Doggy Hugs)))) From Monty and Kiki

Deb
:)

AlleyCat
11-22-2004, 12:20 AM
I am sorry to hear about your losses too. Nikki's (our black lab) was quite sudden - she went from seemingly perfectly fine in March and discovering through routine checkup and bloodwork that something was wrong with her liver - she was eventually diagnosed with chronic liver hepatitis and went over the Rainbow Bridge in June. I can be comforted knowing she's with all everyone's other loved ones there, as well as her sister Rascal too.

cloverfdx
11-22-2004, 12:30 AM
Welcome to PT :), your kids are beautiful. I will keep Holly in my thoughts. Once again welcome.

delidog
11-22-2004, 05:21 AM
Welcome,Welcome!!!!!!! :)

RobiLee
11-22-2004, 07:42 AM
Hello Andrea,

Katie, Tori and I send out a great big welcome to Pet Talk! Its nice to meet you and your furry gang.

Robin :)