PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy2

catmandu
11-21-2004, 12:58 PM
There is a Kitten,a black and white Stray,about 4 months old,and he hass been sleeping,on the Futon,that is out there for the Starys.I left food,for him,but he is scraed,like Franklin 2,so it will take time.And he looks a bit like RB Mr Scrappy.I have,to get them,in by winter,please wish me luck.

rg_girlca
11-21-2004, 01:03 PM
Oh Gary, I am wishing you all the best of luck in getting this little one in before the winter sets in.

kimlovescats
11-21-2004, 01:18 PM
If anyone can get him inside, Gary, it is YOU!!! :D

catnapper
11-21-2004, 01:57 PM
Good luck Gary! Sounds like another cat has been found and will become another resident of the Found Cats Hotel!

catmandu
11-22-2004, 08:57 AM
I put out someKitten Food,and Scrappy2,ate it up,but was still pretty afraid,as he comes from a LOUD House,and he,like his Feline Friends,is still wary,around people!But I will try pork chops,tonight,as he needs filling out.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-22-2004, 10:04 AM
Good luck Gary! I hope he's a Found Cat real soon! :)

kimlovescats
11-22-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
I put out someKitten Food,and Scrappy2,ate it up,but was still pretty afraid,as he comes from a LOUD House,and he,like his Feline Friends,is still wary,around people!But I will try pork chops,tonight,as he needs filling out.

So sad, Gary that he has to be so scared and hungry. I know, though, that YOU will fatten him up and show him true human love and kindness!;)

mina'smomma
11-22-2004, 10:20 AM
I'll keep your task in my prayers. I'm sure once the little guy sees how true human love is suppose to be he'll come around in no time.