PDA

View Full Version : Stimpy

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-21-2004, 07:46 AM
Oh my, what a impressive orangie Stimpy is!! I love the story how he found his foreverhome. It is so true, it is our cats who choose us, and not the other way round!! Love ye STimpy!!!

disney cathy
11-21-2004, 09:04 AM
Hello,
Stimpy is a beautiful cat and I hope that the diabetes can be controlled. I hate it when an animal gets this disease. They can't talk to tell you they are sick. I'm glad he found a caring person.:)

neko1
11-21-2004, 09:12 AM
What an adorable orangie to start off the morning! Congrats on cotd Stimpy!! :)

jazzcat
11-21-2004, 10:26 AM
Oh Stimpy what a gorgeous, gorgeous boy you are! It sounds like you picked the purrfect person. I'm glad you are such a good boy for all your vet visits and meds.

Congrats on being the COTD! Enjoy your special day Stimpy!!:)

Jax
11-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Hey there Stimpy man!! You have such a handsome face - with lots of character and spunk! I hope you continue to deal well with your diabetes little guy!! Congrats to Stimpy!!:) :D :)

dks222
11-21-2004, 10:52 AM
I've been down the road with the diabetes & shots. My favorite baby developed diabetes about age 9. We gave him daily shots & monitored his health very closely. He lived another 10 years. Thanks to the dedication and advancements in the field we were able to enjoy our time with him as long as possible. Cause you know, some of these babies, like Stimpy, are just too sweet!

catmandu
11-21-2004, 12:16 PM
The Orange Found Cats,are now convinced,that Orange Cats,are taking over COTD,and see Stimpy,as yet more proof.And Stimpy,at the Cat Mas arty,we will get you something,that you can eat,and enjoy,and our Feeder,is diabetic,and we can eat,whaty he eats! A Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOW To Superb Stimpy COTD.Orange CATS RULE!

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-21-2004, 12:33 PM
I don't come to congratulate cats often, Stimpy. But you are GORGEOUS! Congrats on being COTD:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-21-2004, 12:34 PM
Stimpy
You are a very handsome fellow, indeed!
You look so laid back in your picture, I couldn't help but grin.:D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:)

sasha the cat
11-21-2004, 12:36 PM
Mew, meeeow, Stimpy. We hope you live a very, very long life. What your person said:

I don't know what I'll ever do without him.
Reading that, mew-mew, I know you chose the right human to be your purrent.

My purrents have had to say goodbye to darling dogs, cats, and birds over their lives. My KatMa said it is absolutely unfair that the lifespan of beloved pets are soooooooo much shorter than their humans.

When my human brother, Mark (11 at the time) and Tiggy began sharing their lives on September 21st, 1985, Mark put his finger on Tiggy's paw a la ET movie [Elliot & ET touched fingers]. Mark then wished that Tiggy would live as long as Mark.

Our treasured Tiggy lived to be 15, purrecious Paddy Paws to 16, pretty Princess to 15 and delightful Bobby the Dog to 17 1/2. The day we must say goodbye is very difficult. We mourn. Then one day the loving memories of each pet who shared their lives with humans are transformed into wonderful treasures that humans can access at any time!

Live long, healthy, happy and cherished by your human who loves you with a love that defies description. That is how my KatMa and Paw-Paw feel about me. Life is great! You are our darling Cat of the Day...celebrate!

tatsxxx11
11-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Oh Stimpy! What a very special Sunday honoree you are, sweet orange boy:) No doubt a higher power intervened that faterful day, leading to your furever human:) Was there ever any doubt she was the one and only?:) As mom to a sugar kitty msyelf, I know the level of devotion it takes to assure your good health and well being! And there is no doubt, you are in the best of paws:) As your Mom well knows, each and every day with our beloved furkids is a blessing from above, time to be cherished. And Stimpy, I hope for you and your wonderful human many, many more happy, love filled years together! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Stimpy, our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day! Lots of hugs and purrrs to you sweet Stimpy from Sandra and sugar kitty Mr. B and brother Oliver:)

AvaJoy
11-21-2004, 04:36 PM
I'm so happy to hear you were taken in and given a proper home, but am sorry about your diabetes. Hope you don't let that get you down, Stimpy. It is a manageable illness and with the love and devotion your guardian shows toward you, along with your cooperation, you should lead a happy, long life now! Blessings to you and your special caregiver!:)

Dolls2c
11-21-2004, 06:25 PM
What an unforgettable tale of compassion and loyalty! I'm so touched by the circumstances of the meeting and also the devotion to Stimpy's health needs. We need more Humans like you in the world.

Stimpy is a gorgeous companion and I'm sure he nurtures you back in ways you can't explain. Keep up the devotion - that's the stuff that makes "life worth livin"! :) :)

Dan Holder
11-21-2004, 07:18 PM
He's a picture of contentment. All he knows is that he found his human and life is good. DKS222's post above is interesting. Hopefully, Stimpy will have similar success. Good luck.

Cecil
11-21-2004, 08:14 PM
What beautiful eyes!

spectrekitty
11-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Hello, Stimpy! What a gorgeous guy you are. You look a lot like my Simba, who is also nine, and who was diagnosed with diabetes just this September. It's something to deal with, but your humans will do what they can, and you should be fine!

Always try to be good for your shots, cuz, to be honest, your humans don't want to hurt you--they're just doing what they have to to help you have a long, happy life with them!

Lots of love,

spectrekitty

karlyb
11-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Stimpy, you are simply gorgeous! Orange cats are my favorites and I'd like to give you hugs and kittykisses. What a clever boy to walk in and find the human who will love you and take care of you forever. I'm so sorry you have health problems, but your mom will monitor your glucose and give you your medicines. You can live a long, healthy life, full of love. Congratulations, dear Stimpy, for being our special COTD!

kohala
11-21-2004, 10:52 PM
That is one beautiful portrait of a beautiful cat!!!!!
Hope you have a nice enlargement to put on a desk or wall.

smokey the elder
11-22-2004, 07:58 AM
OOh, it's another member of the Orange Borg collective, who is gradually taking over Pet talk! :D Happy, happy, joy, joy, as your namesake would say! So where is your chihuahua pal, Ren?;) :D

Karen & dB (GA)
11-22-2004, 05:25 PM
We just love orange kitties! And you are a perfect specimen!

Stimpy, you may want to have your human check out www.felinediabetes.com. Your people can learn to test your blood glucose at home and save you trips to the vet! There's lots of information on different insulins, what to do in case of hypo, and how to hometest. You already know that quality of life doesn't have to change just because of diabetes. As a sugarcat, you're just sweeter than most!

Congrats on making COTD, and may you have many happy healthy years as a celebrity!