PDA

View Full Version : What do you get your dog(s) for Christmas?

sammy101
11-20-2004, 10:26 PM
What does your dog get for Christmas??

Today we bought half of Kodies,we went to the Galleria which is a VERY nice mall in Houston,including Versace and all those places:rolleyes: well anyways we got him the Large Tire Toy that he's going to love so much! but it was $20!:eek: were also getting him treats and a rawhide:)

GraciesMommy
11-20-2004, 10:40 PM
I love the Galleria..only 20 minutes from there myself..

I am getting Gracie a new toy box..right now she has everything in a big wicker basket..she is also getting a couple of toys

countrycowgirl
11-20-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by sammy101
What does your dog get for Christmas??

Today we bought half of Kodies,we went to the Galleria which is a VERY nice mall in Houston,including Versace and all those places:rolleyes: well anyways we got him the Large Tire Toy that he's going to love so much! but it was $20!:eek: were also getting him treats and a rawhide:)
I am shopping online right now for my babies you went to the galleria if you don't mind me asking we in texas do you live? I live in texas also I am 60 miles from houstin and my parents go there alot for treatment at M.D. Anderson for my dad

bckrazy
11-20-2004, 11:04 PM
:) Gonzo is getting so much stuff... I don't even want to think about how much money we'll spend!! I'll probably make him and all of his friends a bunch of doggy xmas cookies, I've already gotten him 4 toys and he'll probably get a couple more Kong toys, *maybe* a new practice agility set (maybe, because it costs $150), a new bed, and lots of chewy things. Oh, and I'm getting him this sweater from Petsmart, but he hates sweaters so its not really a gift for him... ;) I'm just gonna force him to wear it.

wow, it sounds like there needs to be a Texas PT meeting! ^^

RottiMommy49
11-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Not sure yet. Last year they got new beds when they came to live with us so they don't need a bed yet. HMMMMM.......squeek toys, Kiki needs a new collar and leash, some treats they can chew or eat, maybe some kind of sweater or doggy coat to keep them warm on their walks. Were going shopping today so will see what we come home with.:D

guineapiglover4life
11-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Well, I have elderly dogs, so toys just won't do. I usually buy them a doggie bone instead. :)

sammy101
11-21-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by countrycowgirl
I am shopping online right now for my babies you went to the galleria if you don't mind me asking we in texas do you live? I live in texas also I am 60 miles from houstin and my parents go there alot for treatment at M.D. Anderson for my dad

i live in Kingwood,near Humble.
Were going to Petsmart today so mabye we'll finish his present.
;) lol.

binka_nugget
11-21-2004, 12:55 PM
Since I have a job this Christmas, the boys are going to get even more stuff this year! :D

Kaedyn's getting a citronella bark collar (shhh :o). It's actually more of a gift for myself lol. I usually buy toys and treats. I think I'll also get them a couple personalized leashes as well.

chocolatepuppy
11-21-2004, 01:00 PM
My dogs get collars, leashes, toys, rawhides, treats, stuffies.....depends on what they got for their birthdays and what the Easter bunny brought them! :D

Aspen and Misty
11-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Connor is getting a Collar that has the South Carolina Flag on it! His home state.

Nova is getting some toys and treats.

I should have a job by Christmas, so I plan on buying all my pets LOTS of stuff!

Ashley

Jamieejo85
11-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Both of our dogs are going to get stockings that I bought at Petsmart. They are really cool because you can put your dogs picture in there. I am going to get them both a new collar and a new leash..and put some toys and treats in their stockings. No stuffies for Omar though, he rips them apart in seconds:rolleyes:
Jamie

flamepony12
11-21-2004, 06:20 PM
ha, not sure yet, need some ideas :p last year, one of the MANY presents the "doogies" (as i call them :rolleyes: ) got was a big clear stocking filled with rawhide treats and little squeaky santa and snowman and candycane toys and little squishy, squeaking balls to chase... :p

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-21-2004, 06:26 PM
Tango: more frisbee's, a few more sqeaky toys and some special bones that all the dogs get at Christmas. She's also getting a few new bandana's:D

Echo: A new Kong (they're supposed to be indestructible but Echo killed her last one), a BIG beffy bone that she get's every Christmas, a Rope tug toy think, Some new bandana's:D

Tia: A new sweater, chewy chicken treats that she loves, some sqeaky toys,a tennis ball, and the same treats as Tango:D

GoldenRetrLuver
11-21-2004, 06:31 PM
We bought Molly and Daisy one of those big, clear stockings with squeaky toys, balls, and rope toys inside of it. We get them one every year. They'll also most likely be getting some more treats, bones, tennis balls, frisbees, and who knows what else.

zaylagrey
11-21-2004, 07:07 PM
They are getting two new Christmas collars from NancyB. Greenies and new stuffies to play with.

dappledoxie
11-21-2004, 07:48 PM
I'm probably going to get my pups some treats, maybe new harnesses and leashes, toys toys and more toys, Claire thinks it's fun to kill toys now....

Samantha Puppy
11-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Samantha's getting Greenies, a weird 20-point "ball" from PetEdge, a bear dressed as a bumblebee from PetEdge and some assorted bones and rawhide.

micki76
11-21-2004, 09:05 PM
Tons & tons of stuff, lol. They both just got electric beds this weekend, so they'll probably just get a couple of toys, treats, and some greenies. :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Tons & tons of stuff, lol. They both just got electric beds this weekend, so they'll probably just get a couple of toys, treats, and some greenies. :)

Electric beds! What are those? Are they kinda like heated beds?

sammy101
11-21-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Orangutango

Ditto!I was wondering the same thing

micki76
11-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Orangutango

Yep, they're heated beds. They have a special heating pad in the middle that safely warms the bed when they lay on it. No danger of burns, cause it never gets hot. :) They haven't quite figured out that the beds are always warm yet, and Chester is a snob and thinks he's a human, so he's avoiding the "dog beds", lol.

DogLover9501
11-21-2004, 09:45 PM
I need some more ideas too ;)

Piddle has a big bird that talks and makes noises LOL he loves that kind of stuff!! Piddle is also getting lamb treats which he loves, and they are 19.99 a bag :eek:, so he only gets them at Christmas ;)

Jasper is getting LOTS of stuffies, as he likes to kill them lol He will also be getting jumbones, squeakys and I might bake him some dog cookies ;)

Wiggles will be getting treats like the others, and she doesn't play.

They also get their stockings filled up with treats ;)

wolf_Q
11-22-2004, 12:29 AM
Not too long ago I ordered (with the other employees at my work) from 3 different pet catalogs. I don't even remember all that I bought, it's all stuffed in my closet. Basically a bunch of toys, greenies, rawhide, treats, etc.

Corinna
11-22-2004, 01:04 AM
I think I'm getting Merlin a bed for the living room (so I can Have my couch back) more squeakes (like he needs more)
The big dogs are getting new leg bones, cats new Nip toys.

Tina
11-22-2004, 09:22 AM
We usually go to wal mart and get those stockings have some toys in them. I would like find Ginger a new bed.:)

I'm not sure what I'm going get Junior yet.:o

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-22-2004, 01:53 PM
Treats, a rawhide, or a special squeeky toy!;)

DogLover9501
11-22-2004, 02:07 PM
This thread reminded me of something...

I can't wait to see all the pictures of all the pups with their Christmas gifts :D

lute
11-22-2004, 03:34 PM
i usually go to the petstore and grab something. Beanie loves unwrapping the gift so the actual gift doesn't matter all that much.just the WRAPPING PAPER!:D

Chica
11-22-2004, 08:12 PM
Hi,
I get Chica toys and her favorite chews.:) And sometimes new outfits!;)