PDA

View Full Version : Doogie Trick

dukedogsmom
11-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Doogie loves, loves, loves! that cat toy. Today, when I first saw him jump(of course with no camera), I swear he jumped a foot off the ground. This is just a short video to give you an idea of how good he jumps. I can also get him so sit up for a treat. He's quite a smart cat. I think he knows what I'm saying to him but not sure. Enjoy!

catcrazylady
11-20-2004, 08:23 PM
Look at Doogie go!!! He is one easy going kitty isn't he? I can't believe he has lived with you for such a short time. I swear he acts like he has lived there his whole life! It's great to see you both having so much fun!!

Kissies to you sweet Doogie!!!

cloverfdx
11-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Awww that is too cute Val, i am so happy to see everyone getting along and look at Doogie "Fly". Thankyou so much for sharing the video with us.

jazzcat
11-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Such a good boy and he seems so smart. I loved hearing your voice in the video. You sound like a proud meowmie!!!:D

kimlovescats
11-21-2004, 02:31 PM
Doogie is soooooooo precious, and you both seem so happy to have found eachother!!!:D

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2004, 11:44 PM
Val, it's so good to see that Doogie is so comfortable in your home. He's also adorable.:)

catmandu
11-22-2004, 08:46 AM
The Library Cat Club,and I love Kitty Movies,and Doogie,sure,is getting a workout,with that Toy!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-22-2004, 09:55 AM
Hmmm....me thinks that at the rate Doogie is going, he's going to be one slim, trim jumping machine in no time! :D

moosmom
11-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Val,

I used to use a flashlight and he went absolutely NUTS!!!! One time he jumped at least 3 feet trying to get at the light. Have you tried playing fetch with him yet? He'll play for hours if you let him. Isn't he a hoot???? I miss him alot but you got a great cat there and a bud for Duke. Glad things are going well.

Love and hugs,
Donna

slick
11-22-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Hmmm....me thinks that at the rate Doogie is going, he's going to be one slim, trim jumping machine in no time! :D
Are you insinuating that Doogie is **ahem** "fluffy"????:D ;)
Love that video.