View Full Version : frustrated...

Amber
11-20-2004, 04:31 PM
I've just been frustrated for a few weeks now, and need to talk about it.

I have a great group of friends who love me, and accept me. BUT, for awhile now it seems like their changing on me. When I mean "change" their now now starting to hang out with the "preps" aka "popular" kids at my school. And when I'm with them at school, I feel really uncomfortable being around them now. Their just not the people I used to know...

Also, a part of me wants to change schools. We have another school here, and I wanna go their. My reason is because I need a new start. I just need to start over. Everyone at school sees me as the quiet and shy girl, when Im totally not. They don't know my other side which is really outgoing.

-sigh- i just want to start over, and become a new person that is me.

i'm sorry, i just need advice.

joanofark
11-20-2004, 04:42 PM
I'm sorry your feeling that way.:(
I had that same problem when I went to school. But now I'm home shcooled and I have great friends. It is good to start over sometimes. Have you tryed talking to your friends and telling them how you feel? That helps sometimes.:rolleyes:

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Miranda_Rae
11-20-2004, 09:40 PM
Don't be sorry. :) I know what you mean about your friends "changing" I have had that happen all my life, where they decided to hang out with other people and kind of dump you. I don't know if your friends are dumping you for their new friends, but thats what happened to me. :( I think maybe you should talk to them about it, if you are comfortable doing that. Its hard for me to talk to people about how they are bothering me or whatever sometimes. :o Have you talked to your parents about changing new schools? Why couldn't you be who you normally are, the outgoing person at your regular school? I suppose because everyone sees you as the quiet, shy person that it would feel weird to just pop out being all outgoing. Do your friends know that you are outgoing? Just curious. :) I do know though that it hurts a lot when your friends start to change into people that you don't know. :( Are you sure that you would like to REALLY switch schools, start all over? My advise would be to talk to your parents about the switching school (if you are pretty serious about it), and also talk to your friends. If your friends just blow off your concern/feelings then they might not be the kind of friends that you want. You can PM me if you need to talk. :) {{{HUGS}}}

Amber
11-20-2004, 10:00 PM
All my friends know my crazy side, but I guess I need to re-phrase something. Only "some" of my friends are changing. A couple of the rest are still their normal selves. I could try talkn' to them, but i don't know.

Your exactly right when you say "I suppose because everyone sees you as the quiet, shy person that it would feel weird to just pop out being all outgoing." It really would be weird, and a big shocker.

I guess switching schools isn't a great idea, as I thought itwould be anymore.

oh well, i'll just have to wait and see. Thanks guys!