PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Tubby and his meowmie Debbie

catcrazylady
11-20-2004, 12:02 PM
Debbie I hope you don't mind me starting this thread because I know you two can use all the prayers you can get right now.

Tubby wasn't having a good morning and he is not showing any improvement.:( He has his white coat visit today and I think it's time to pray really hard for a PT miracle or at the very least comfort for Tubby and Debbie.

I think a prayer thread will do Debbie good right now because she is very upset and worried about her special boy Tubby.

No matter what happens today Debbie we are all here for you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

slick
11-20-2004, 12:07 PM
I know....and my heart is aching for her. She has my phone number and I have promised to be here today if she needs to talk. I guess they are on their way to the whitecoats now. I haven't stopped praying for days.

I've just lit a virutal candle for Debby, Tubby and all the other Pet Talkers who are hurting right now.

catnapper
11-20-2004, 12:10 PM
{{{{HUGS}}}} and prayers Debbie and Tubby. We love both of you. I hope the vet makes you all better Tubby.

RedHedd
11-20-2004, 12:17 PM
Tubby and Debbie and the rest of the Peanut family have been in my prayers. I'm off to the Post Office to mail the cat massage book to Debbie.

Edwina's Secretary
11-20-2004, 12:20 PM
Debbie....the internet wires are flooding with people worried about you and Tubby....include me among those and one is is sending every good thought and every possible wish to you guys....

catcrazylady
11-20-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by slick

I've just lit a virutal candle for Debby, Tubby and all the other Pet Talkers who are hurting right now.

Slick that is so sweet.
It hurts so much when one of our own is hurting and you would do anything to help. If only there was something more that we could do.:(

trayi52
11-20-2004, 12:25 PM
My prayers are with you and Tubby today, Debbie. No matter what the outcome is, I am still with you all the way in heart and soul. Just want you to know that I am praying very hard for you and your sweet boy, Tubby, and sending lots of goods thoughts to both of you.

Willie

Randi
11-20-2004, 12:40 PM
Debbie, nothing is on my mind but Tubby. I too have lit a candle for him and I'm sending buckets of positive thoughts to him, you and Terry.

I hope the vet can perform a miracle and that Tubby still has some time left with you! If he has decided it's time to go, know that you've been the most wonderful meowmie he could have wished for. :)

More gentle kisses and scritchies and hugs to you.

jazzcat
11-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Prayers, positive thoughts, crossed paws - you name it and we are doing it here for Tubby. We love you Tubby, please feel better.

(((HUGS))) for you Debbie.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Prayers flying from me too for our special pals!

QueenScoopalot
11-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Prayers and hugs winging their way to you (Debbie) and to dear Tubby. I hope the white coats can give him something to stimulate his appetite.

kimlovescats
11-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Praying for you dear friend, Debbie! I do know much of what you are feeling at this time. :(

(((HUGS)))
Kim

kt_luvs_kitties
11-20-2004, 01:03 PM
Poor Debbie and Poor Tubby. I am wishing,hoping, praying that all turns out well. We are all here, waiting for an update. *HUGS* to Debbie, I am sorry you have to go through this, I know it is hard, but hopefully, it will all turn out well for Tubby.:(

Craftlady
11-20-2004, 01:09 PM
Will keep good thoughts and prayers.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-20-2004, 02:34 PM
Thank you ALL so much! Once again the PT prayer line has come through. Tubby is sleeping - much more comfortably I might add. I will be sure and keep you all updated as he continues to show improvement.

Thanks again. You don't know how much this all means to me.

{{{hugs}}} to you all!

jenluckenbach
11-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Hugs and prayers for Tubby and for Debbie.