PDA

View Full Version : In celebration!

catnapper
11-20-2004, 08:53 AM
As promised, here are a few Nicki pictures to celebrate 5000 posts:

She is partying inside - she looks calm and cool on the outside ;) She lives like the princess she is.... look, she has MY pillow on HER bed!
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_shes-so-sad.JPG

Sigh, she really has it so hard. Now she moved up into my bed, and is snuggling up in hubby's pillows.
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Sunilt-pup%7E0.JPG

Actually, she has been doing really well. She's getting used to the kittens, and was VERY concerned the other night when they were wrestling... they were growling at each other and she was barking at them to tell them to stop. She is getting braver and braver around those kitties!

I am a bit worried about her though. She doesn't seem up to our walks anymore. :( She gets excited, but two blocks into the walk she starts lagging. On a few occasions, she just plopped on the grass as if to say "OK, lets rest here for a bit." I keep hoping its the change of the seasons that are making her so lethargic.

cloverfdx
11-20-2004, 09:06 AM
Hello beautiful girl :D. Nicki looks so peacefull snoozing away in the big bed.

Sorry to hear Nicki is starting to slow down on her walks, may i ask how old she is?

What great news that she is getting used to the kittens :).

Thanks so much for sharing her photos with us.

RottiMommy49
11-20-2004, 09:06 AM
:D What a pretty little girl she is and congrats on the 5000 posts!
I too hope she is ok and and there is nothing more causing her fatigue except the change in weather. She reminds me of my Monty boy.....he looks so depressed or tired all the time too. He has lost a lot of stamina too but think it's due to his sore knee. I know he is in constant pain with it and that's enough to drain anyone.:(

Keep the pics coming ok.
Hugs
Deb, Monty, & Kiki:)

catnapper
11-20-2004, 09:10 AM
Nicki will be 10 next month. My little girl is now a "geriatric" dog according to the vet. But she is still very healthy, and definately has her puppy moments.

Tonya
11-20-2004, 09:20 AM
Hi, pretty Nicki! I loooove your fur! Tell mom she doesn't post enough pictures of you. :D

trayi52
11-20-2004, 09:35 AM
I've been wanting to see some pictures of Nicki! It really is good to hear she is getting along so well with the kitties. I hope she starts feeling better soon. She is so pretty, give her hugs for me.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures of sweet Nicki! I still can't believe she is almost 10!

Willie:)

KYS
11-20-2004, 09:37 AM
She is a beautiful young senior. :D
She looks might comfy on your bed.

dukedogsmom
11-20-2004, 09:48 AM
She's getting spoiled like the princess she is! I love seeing pics of her. Have you asked the vet to check for things like arthritis and such? Duke gets stiff in the colder weather because of his hip displaysia and takes Rimadyl. I hope she gets to feeling better soon because we know she's a special dog. Give her big hugs from me.

Uabassoon
11-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Aww Nicki looks so cute sleeping on HER bed :)

jazzcat
11-22-2004, 11:27 AM
She's such a cutie. I'm glad you shared some pictures of her.

Sorry to hear she's not quite up to par but hopefully it's due to the change of season and colder temps.

Samantha Puppy
11-22-2004, 11:33 AM
Congrats on 5000 posts and for being the mom of such a beautiful girl! What breed is she?

pitc9
11-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Congrats!!

What sweet pictures!! I hope she's back to normal soon!

heinz57_79
11-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Heeeyyyyy!! Now there;s a face we don't see often enough. :) Helloooo MIss Nicki! Such a pretty face, and I'm glad she's getting braver around the kittens. Goodness knows kittens can be pretty scary. ;) And I get tired after a couple of blocks of walking, so I can't say I blame the old girl. hehe :D

Tina
11-22-2004, 12:38 PM
I can't believe I missed these!:o Nicki is such a pretty girl!

RobiLee
11-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Hi Nicki! Its so good to see you. I must say you look quite content laying there like you are. Such a great life you have ;)

Robin :)

GoldenRetrLuver
11-22-2004, 03:28 PM
She's beautiful! The second picture of her snuggling up against the pillows is way too cute. I love seeing pictures of her. Glad to hear she's getting used to the kitties. :)

tatsxxx11
11-22-2004, 04:13 PM
Hi beautiful Miss Nikki!:) So good to see you sweetheart! You look so comfy there on your bed! Every princess should have a comfy bed and a pile of pillows to rest her pretty head on:) And you know, all of us "seniors" slow down a bit with the colder weather:) And I'll bet the kitties will do their part in keeping you on your toes:) So glad to hear you're all gettting along so well!!!
Have your Mom give you a big, warm hug for me!

Congrats again on your milestone Catnapper:)

chocolatepuppy
11-22-2004, 04:54 PM
Nikki is such a cutie! I love her coloring! :)