PDA

View Full Version : Sasha's all better, thanks for prayers, advice & good wishes

jazzzytina
11-20-2004, 06:09 AM
Sasha greeted us yesterday evening, and slept with (and Nilla!) last night. She seems pretty much back to her old self. Whew! Thanks, everyone, for your advice, prayers and good wishes. I really appreciate all my Pet Talk friends and your care and concern.

Sasha sends sandpaper kisses to everyone! (And Nilla sends slobber! ;) )

Love, Tina :)

catcrazylady
11-20-2004, 06:27 AM
I'm so glad to hear Sasha is back to her sweet self again! Thats wonderful news!
Give her sweet kisses and give that cute Nilla some slobber from me too!:D :D :D

sirrahbed
11-20-2004, 09:13 AM
Whew!! Great news as I woke up wondering about that Stinker this morning!! My kittens both will need surgery in a few months and I was thinking about THAT too:eek:

catnapper
11-20-2004, 09:15 AM
Glad to hear she's acting herself again. What a relief!

jazzzytina
11-20-2004, 09:39 AM
You know, I took her to a low-cost Spay Neuter clinic, and they are VERY popular here and I wonder if too many animals there freaked her out. There were a TON of cats there that day. The place is clean and the people are very very nice, but I just wonder. I saved nearly half the cost by going there, and they certainly do provide a much-needed service.

She's back to her old self pretty much today, Nilla chasing behind her. Still a little sleepy, but that's ok, at least she is being a snuggle bunny and not a terrified basement-hiding creature today.

Thanks again! :)

jazzcat
11-20-2004, 10:34 AM
Yay, I'm glad she is back to her old self! Please give her a few non-sandpaper kisses back for me.

I'm glad you said that about the low cost clinic. I want to take R&R to my regular vet whom I trust very much but hubby wants me to take them to the low cost clinic in the next county (they are the rescue where we got Jazz and Scout and they did their spays before we ever adopted them). I trust the clinic and think they do great work and we'd be saving more than half of what it will cost otherwise but I just will feel more comfortable having them at my vet of 11+ years who is about a mile from my house.

rg_girlca
11-20-2004, 02:34 PM
What a relief! PHEW!!! You had us worried there girl.

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling so much better today.

Kisses and scritchies to you pretty girl and big (((((HUGS))))) to meowmie for the worry she went through.